Chapter 5

CARLEY!"
My mom was screaming with rage.
"Do you know this child?" The man asked, rubbing his cheek where I slapped him.
"No, never in my life."
I just felt like I was slapped. It hurt, it really hurt that my mom wouldn't stand up for me.
"Bye, sorry."
I walked away, not looking. I could feel two pairs of burning eyes watching the back of my head. I didn't dare to turn back.
When I got back to the room, I went straight to my room. I sat on my bed, feeling sad but not crying sad.
I then realized that I packed all of my stuff from the Murphey's under my bed.
I pulled out the bag and grabbed the car. I then moved to the kitchen and started to play with the car.

-

The day continued. It was slow and sad.
My mom finally came home and dropped a bag in front of me, not even looking at me. The bag was my dinner.
My mom did not leave her room and I was fine with the that. After I finished dinner, I went straight to my room. I decided to hang my letter on the wall, put the basketball on the dresser, the car on my nightstand, and the coat on the hook on the door. It felt good to have all of this surrounding me.
I went to bed quickly, trying to forget the events that had happened that day.

-

*Author's Note*
Happy Thanksgiving! I wanted to say thank you soooooo much for 100 VIEWS!!!!!
I am so happy and look out for more chapters.
Comment, like, and follow!

-Caroline