THE ABBANDONED BAR

9:48p.m.

The characters remained found an abandoned bar to retreat. Iain felt really guilty for Annie, but he was also mad with Zoe. Raegan and Montana were in the bathroom, so he took advantage of it.

<<Why did you take me out in that way, Zoe?>>.

<<What?>>.

<<Don't say "what?". You know that>>.

<<Iain, I saved you and Annie was infected>>.

<<I just wanted another moment with her. That could have been our last moment with her and it sucked>>.

<<I understand but a civil war just started. We can hear that and it seems science-fiction. In these situations we're always scared and also this time we can't fight, so the only way is to let do something to the scientists and keep us safe>>.

<<I loved her (wail)>>.

<<Nooo, Iain...>>.

They hugged. Then Iain went to wash his face. He had no idea what he had to do, he was scared and he could just hope that something'd have come to save everyone in NYC. He gathered with Raegan, Montana and Zoe. They just talk knowing that in every second they could get infected. Suddendly the door broke and 5 zombies came inside. The characters escaped from the back door But all the zombies grabbed Zoe. The young guys grabbed her too.

<<YOU AREN'T GONNA LEAVE LIKE ANNIE, PULL MOOORE!>> Iain said.

But the zombies were stronger. They bit her and they took her away.

<<NOOOOOO! NOT LIKE ANNIEEEEEE!>> Iain was devasteted.

<<That's gonna happen to us first or then. We haven't hopes with this>> Raegan said.

<<That isn't true. We can do it. We're young, fast, smart. We can survive>> Montana said.

<<First step?>> Iain asked.

<<Let's look for another safe place>>.