THE LONGEST NIGHT OF THEIR LIFES

5:12a.m.

Iain, Raegan and Ryan went back to the hotel and their friends were there. They hugged eachothers strong. They were devasteted but also happy and proud to be alive.

11:23a.m.

Iain woke up. Was that a dream? He didn't remember he was back in his room. And also Raegan was there, sleeping. He didn't wanna to wake up her. He just went downstairs and everyelse was in a table, also Ryan who was speaking a lot.

<<Ehi, Iain. Have a sit>> Annie said.

Iain sat and said:<<So evrything happened tonight?>>.

<<Yeah. Everything was real>> Ryan said.

<<I don't remember I returned in my room>>.

<<Then we hugged you sat on a chair and you just falled asleep, and also Raegan did>> Montana explained.

<<Ok. Oh, man, I absolutly need to have a shower>>.

Everybody laughed.

2 WEEKS LATER

They were in the airport waiting for their flight.

<<Iain...>> Ryan said.

<<Yes?>>.

<<I just wanna say thank you for helping me during the invasion. You're a good kid. You deserve this life>>.

<<And you waited for 2 weeks to tell me? Besides, I already know that>>.

Ryan laughed:<<Man, you're so funny!>>.

<<Am I already a man for you?>>.

<<Ok, ok stop. You made laught me enough during all this time>>.

<<Where will you go?>>.

<<It's better if I don't tell you: I just wanna pass sometime in my new lab and alone>>.

<<I understand. Good luck>>.

<<You too. I trust in the fact that the next season of young Sheldon will be the better>>.

<<Serously? You're telling me all now?>>.

<<My flight's arrived. Bye Iain Armitage>>.

<<Bye, Ryan Choi>>.