THE LABORATORY

1:16a.m.

<<Ok, I found all the stuffes. Let's begin>> Ryan said.

While Ryan was using his blowtorch, Raegan was fixing the bolts, Iain followed the instructions to enhance Ryan's light shooter so it could shoot at least 3 times and Montana fixed the heat detector on the lightcannon.

<<You're good guys. My complements>>.

<<Thank you>> every said.

<<Ok. So this is my plan: I'll keep the lightcannon because we'll have just 1 shoot and we'll have to use it on Ramsey. Montana, you'll keep the lightshooter. When he'll be KO we'll use this>> and he showed another cannon:<<there's the antidote inside. I created it in the last week. Anyway, I'll repeat, we'll use it when Ramsey will be KO because it won't work on him and he could restart evrything remaking this zombie invasion. It'll be enough to shot 1 time on the sky and the antidote will spread evrywhere in this city. Did you understand guys?>>.

<<Yes>>.

<<Let's do this>>.

They couldn't go out because a lot of zombies came inside. One of them disarmed Montana and bit him.

<<NOOO>> Iain screamed.

Then he took the lightshooter and knocked out all the zombies.

<<Montana>> Raegan said.

<<Go, guys>> he said.

<<We need to go now>> Ryan said.

<<Shut up, Ryan!>> Raegan said.

<<He's right>> Montana said.

<<Please, we know it. We just wanna pass other time with you. We couldn't do it with Lance, Annie and Zoe. But we can with you>> Iain said.

<<Thank you. I love you, guys>>.

<<We're gonna save you, ok?>> Raegan said.

<<I know, go>>.

His eyes and nails were becoming totally black. The others could just let him to his destiny.