BLOODWORK

11:44 p.m.

They took their weapons: marbles, grapples, potatoshooters, supersonic devices, headphones, a heat detector and syringes with tranquilizers (they couldn't hurt those people without make sure there could be a possible antidote); and they found a gym (it was already get invaded by zombies so probably they wouldn't have come back). Montana always watched to the windows for safety. Iain and Raegan were in the center of the gym.

<<What do you think will happen now?>> Raegan asked.

<<I'm trying to not think about that>>.

<<Good way>>.

<<Yeah?>>.

<<Yeah, sure. You're smart>>.

<<You too>>.

<<Guys, come here>> Montana said.

They came and they saw more or less an hundred of zombies around a broken car with a person on.

<<Who's that guy?>> Iain asked.

<<He's different: he has also black veins>> Raegan noticed.

<<Tonight's my night guys>> he said:<<An experiment gave me this gift. I'm using it well! Am I not?>>.

<<You are>> all the zombies said.

<<I know. I had a really difficoult life. And now I'll make difficoult this night for all the citizens here>>.

<<YEEEAAH!>>.

<<Bring me the girl>>.

A zombie brought a scared woman who was crying to Bloodwork.

<<What does he want to do?>> Montana asked.

<<You don't have to be afraid. I'm gonna save you from the death, you'll be immortal>>.

Bloodwork his arm in her shoulder and he slowly became a zombie.

<<NEW FRIEND>>.

<<I'm the night, I'm a soul, I'm a God... I'm Bloodwork>>.

While Boodwork was watching all his army he noticed Iain, Raegan and Montana looking at him.

<<Oh, man!>> Iain said.

<<CATCH THEM>>.