RYAN CHOI

1:02a.m.

The zombies entered from all the door. The characters used the sonic devices but when they walked away Bloodwork, who heard nothing, broke them. They used also their marbles but it wasn't enough. Not even teir potatoshooters. So they escaped using their grapples, on a roof. The zombies were climbing and the characters didn't know what to do.

<<Stay back>>.

A guy put in front of the characters and shooted a big light which knocked out all the zombies and stunned Bloodwork.

<<I can use just 1 shoot. Let's go>> this guy said.

They went in a laboratory.

<<Ok! We'll be safe here>>.

<<Where are we?>> Raegan asked.

<<And who are you?>> Iain added.

<<And what's that thing?>> Montana added.

<<Ehi, ehi, ehi. Calm down, ok?>> the guy said.

<<No. I mean thank you but with this war we need answers>>.

<<You're right. My name's Ryan Choi. I'm a scientist and we're in my laboratory. That thing's a lightshooter. It knocks out zombies, but not Ramsey>>.

<<Has that thing a name?>> Raegan asked.

<<Yeah. Ramsey Rosso. He created a siero with the dark mather and he used it on himself. We were companions since a month ago when he became what you guys just saw. He became crazy. I found a way to stop him, a lightcannon and you guys are gonna help me to build it>>.