~ 1: Sawamura x Okumura ~

Here's a short one shot about Okumura and Sawamura. I just thought it was kinda cute how Okumura was feeling hot and was leaning against Sawamura during the opening ceremony and I couldn't help myself but write a little story about a sick Okumura and a worried Sawamura 😍

~

Okumura POV:
It was so hot. It felt like there was no air around me to breath. All those people crowding around me, made me fell so small. The headache I already had from the second I woke up got worse and I felt a little lightheaded. Hoping it wouldn't grow to an migraine. I couldn't think straight, wasn't aware of the things going on around me.
I realized how much sleep I lost in the last days. The training camp was just a few days ago and with all the test in my classes I had nothing but training, learning, eating and sleeping. I needed to suppress a yawn but I feel my eyelids grow heavier. I blink a few times to get rid of my sleepiness but it just messes with my tired brain even more. I just want nothing more than to go lay down in my bed and sleep.
Suddenly my vision blurs and I feel myself sway a little.
"It's to hot..", I groan quietly and feel my knees nearly buckle under my weight. It was all to much. I definitely needed a break. Unconsciously I let me self fall forward a little against Sawamura-senpais back and rest my way to heavy head against his broad shoulders. Feeling like it was ok to do so. Then I feel him turn around and say something but it seems like my ears a filled with cotton wool. I can't understand a word he says and let my eyes slip back closed.
I groan irritated when Sawamura moves around and I feel his hands on my face pulling it up, forcing my eyes open and I meet his amber eyes looking at me curiously. "Are you ok?"
His words sound kinda far away.
I give a tired sigh and straighten myself up a little. "Yeah.. 'm okay.", I mumble back.
He turns back around, every now and then looking back to me.
It takes a lot for me to stay standing and my headache grows worse with every passing minute. I close my eyes and concentrate to keep my breathing under control.
"Okumura-kun?", Sawamura's voice pulling me out of my daze. The worried sound doesn't suit him at all.
He lays his arm around my shoulders and pulls me with him. Just then I notice the other players leaving the field. I stumble after him and feel the ground beneath me tip to one side. My stomach doing a little flip and my head pounding like mad.
"W...wait!", I stutter and stop walking, triying to stop the dizziness and slight nausea.
Sawamura looks down to me.
"Come on, it's not far to the bus. Then you can calm down. You probably just got a heatstroke or something like that. Just like Furuya!", he laughs and starts to walk again. This time a little slower.

Sawamura POV:
I'm so glad when we finally reach the bus waiting for us. The wolf boy didn't look good at all. His skin was hot to the touch and he looks like he might pass out every second. His eyes nearly closed he muttered something about the sun and light being to bright. Gently I help him into the bus and to the first seat. He sinks into it and I can see his legs tremble slightly from the effort of holding him up so long.
"Stay.", I command and turn around to look for one of our support girls. Finally I found them and explain the situation to them. After a few moments I return to the wolf boy with a coolpack and some helpfull advice to help him cool down.
I sit down next to him. "Okumura?", I call out to him and watch him open his eyes halfway.
"Hur's..", he slurs and I frown.
"What hurts?", I ask.
"M' head."
Carefully I place the cool pack wraped in a think towell against his head. The deep sigh leaving him, tells me it feels good. I open the bottle of water and push it to his hands. Shakily he grabs it and starts to drink, without me needing to tell him. After half the bottle he stops to catch his breath and his eyes slip close again. Moaning quietly, he was obviously fighting to stay awake.
I grab the bottle, before it slips out of his grip and put the lid back on, noticing the slight tremors running through his hands. Then I turn back to Okumura, watching his eyelids slip close over and over again. His blue turquise eyes starring absently into nothing, a pained, feverish shine in them. The hand holding the cool pack alreday feel back down to his lap.
I take the cool pack and hold it up against his forehead. He sighs and sinks deeper into the seat. Loosing the fight against sleep he slides against me leaning his head on my right shoulder, succumbing to the relaxing darkness of sleep.
One after another the bus fills with the other players.
"Oy, Sawamura!", Miyuki calls. "How is Okumura?"
"He's asleep!", I call back feeling the wolf boy tense up next to me. I look down to him seeing his brows furrowed in pain. He moan quietly and I feel his hand grab my pant leg tightly.
Surprised by his actions I feel myself blush a little. It try to ignore him and just let him sleep but his pained expression doesn't leave and every now and then he groans quietly.
We were nearly back to Seidou when he suddenly opens his eyes and sits up. I look over to him.
"What's-?", I want to ask. But the look of panic in his blue eyes and the hand over his mouth were clear signals.
"Hold on a sec!" I jump out of my seat, ignoring the calls to sit back down, and make a mad dash for the small trash bin. When I return to Okumura, his face is a white as a sheet of paper and a slight sheen of sweat formed on his forehead.
I push the bin under his head and he weekly grabs around it, before he starts to gag and throws up. Soothingly I run some gently circles over his back and shoulders and luckily he calms down rather fast.

Okumura POV:
Abruptly my eyes shot open. I felt bile rise up and immediately knew what was coming. The side effects of migraine were just plain shit.
"What's-?", I hear Sawamura-senpai ask but doesn't trust myself to answer him. Afraid there would be more then just words coming out of my mouth.
Thankfully he seems to realize what's wrong and a few seconds later I feel something pushed into my arms. I wrap my hands around the small bin and feel my stomach muscles convulse follows by a stream of sick splashing into the bin. I groan at the enormous pain flashing through my head the light hurt in my eyes and every movement sent awful waves of pain through my whole body.
I feel Sawamura-senpais hand on my back and feel myself calm down.
"You're done?", Sawamura asks after a little while, taking the trash bin away.
I nod my head and feel my eyes slip close again.

"Okumura?", a voice gets through the thick darkness surrounding me. "Wake up. We're back to the dorms."
Sawamura-senpai? Slowly I peak my eyes open, just to be hit by white pain when the blinding lights reaches my eyes. I groan painfully and press my palms over my eyes. "Too bright.. hurts", I mumble.
"Keep your eyes closed then. I'll guide you.", Sawamura says and I hear a hint of his usual cheerfulness. I'm not so sure about blindly walking around, but it looks like I had no choice. I sighs quietly and give a small nod.
Suddenly he takes my hands and pulls me carefully to my feet.
The sudden change of position made the world spin around me and instinctively I grab a tighter hold of his arm to steady myself. To my surprise he pulls me even closer and lays his arm around my waist.
Not even saying a word he guides me out of the bus and starts to walk to the dorm rooms. My legs felt like rubber and I felt my mind drifting back to the land of dreams.
"We're nearly there. Just the stairs.", Sawamura says. We attempt to climb the stairs but my legs won't cooperate and my brain and body just can't take it any longer. I feel my legs give out under me and I loose my consciousness.

Sawamura POV:
We were just two steps up the stairs when the blond boy suddenly collapses and is a dead weight against me. Surprised I stumble a few feet. Before I get a hold of him and lift him up. Carrying him princess style up the steps to his room. I open the door, glad that no one was there.
Carefully I move to the bed I remember was Okumuras and lay him down onto the mattress.
For a moment I watch the younger one, before I walk to the adjoining bathroom, grab a small washcloth and wet it with cool water. I return to the sleeping boy and carefully lays the cloth across his eyes and forehead, earning a small noise. He moves a little and stretches his hand out, searching blindly for something. It takes a moment or two, for me to realize, he was seeking my contact and I grab his hand. He calms down and I can't help but smile at my kohai. His grip surprisingly tight around my left hand I sit down in front of the bed and start to brush through his blonde curls with my right hand.

Miyukis POV:
"Miyuki! Have you seen Sawamura?", Kuramochi calls across the room.
"No!", I call back. I had already wondered were the loudmouth idiot was as well. It was after all not like him to miss dinner. He was probably training or something and forgot the time. I grab my tray, put it away and slowly make my way to my room. Ready to do some homework and go to bed.
I open the door and my eyes widen for a moment, before a smile appears on my lips.
I pull my phone out and snap a quick picture of my two kohais.
Okumura laying on his side curled up facing the room. A wet cloth forgotten next to his head. While Sawamura was sitting in front of the bed. His head leaning against the bedpost, right hand loosely in the blond hair of the younger boy, while the fingers of his left hand was tightly intertwined with the right fingers of Okumura. Both boys deep asleep.

The end.

~

I hope you liked it. 😊