Chapter 5

Adam kept an eye on the vehicle till it left, and when his mate stood beside him, he wrapped her in his arm, "Now, I can finally get to the photo work!" he commented happily.

Brook laughed as he could see Jess and Joshua pulling out his heavy sled, already loaded with his camera gear, and the video crew join him with their own sled of gear.

Adam grabbed the pack that Charlie had pulled over to him and after stripping his clothes and tucking it into the pack, and making sure it was on with all the straps done up right, he shifted to his wolf and let Jess attach the sled to the ring that was connected to a pull harness that was integrated into his pack just for this.

"Have Fun!" Brook called out, smiling. "Boys and their toys." She commented to the air as her mate ran off, watching him fondly. She headed to help train some young Enforcers that needed some help. Some they were showing flashes of being leaders, and as such need to get some special training; all were ones that Toby and Sam felt could be team leaders, with some special attention, not that they had been told. In the afternoon, she was working with some of the young pups in their early training. They were young enough that they didn't know for sure what rank they would be, but all needed to know the skills and as such, all were taught the basics. It was her favourite thing to teach, and something even the Academy Instructors had complimented her on; she was good at getting the fundamentals into the cubs, so that they could learn more later.

*****

Bryan knew where they were going but hadn't realised there was more than the main floor or the upstairs event hall space. He was led to the kitchen entrance, and a sharp turn to go through a heavy looking steel door, then down a concrete lined staircase. There were LED lights on the side of each step, lighting the treads, but leaving the rest of the stairwell in shadows, if the main light went out.

Reaching the floor, and after going through another equally heavy-looking door, he could see much of the space was the building utilities, or storage in the space he could see. They led him around the corner of some shelves, to a room that was just a bit bigger than his bedroom. The guards closed the door, with a clang, he heard it lock from the outside.

He sighed as he looked around. There was a twin bed with clean sheets and a blanket, and a couple of pillows. A small table and two chairs were also there. Looking in the closet, there was some basic clothes, like what he was wearing. It looked like he the choice of sweatshirt, t-shirt or tank top, and shorts or pants. There were basic briefs and ankle socks, and seemed he had a choice of sweats or jeans for the pants.

The other door lead into a small bathroom with a shower. Stripping off his dirty and sweaty clothes with some effort, as his bruises made themselves known, he put them in a hamper that had a label above it, 'Dirty clothes here'. Turning on the shower, he sighed as it seemed they at least gave him the option of a hot shower, not just the tepid one in the cell. It didn't look like the next two decades would be any fun. It was going to test his ability to stay sane.

*****

Adam was nearly wagging his tail in pleasure as they moved up onto the ridge and he again unpacked the largest gear. He personally preferred the dSLRs over the Mirrorless, but knew others differed, even within his pack. When asked, he usually just shrugged and said it was personal preference. As such, he treated them equally when doing the videos, even if he mostly did the discussions with the dSLR. Once the videos equipment was out and set up, he knew they were doing a quick video. "Hi Everyone. This is Alpha Adam of Wild Valley Pack. I know many are demanding videos of the equipment in action that we have put out the unboxing and details, but then had to stop. This was due to a security issue with the pack, that I had to personally deal with, and will not be going into." He was firm, and would not answer anything asking for details, except from other Alphas, and even then, only using secure channels. "The videos will be getting out as soon as we finish editing them." He grinned at the camera, "With that, I will get to recording them!" They stopped the video there, as a teaser.