Chapter 14 plan to action part 2

Meanwhile
Amara and kefira part
"What would be out plan to get the lions to follow" amara asked "well considering im the healer lion ill ask the lions to come with me to help with the search, to make the plan a success you will pretend to be sick to they will follow to help cure you", kefira explained, "nice plan" amara said, "thank you now eat this it will make you feel sick but not sick enought to spew all over the place" kefira said, "ok then",  so amara ate the weird plant and started to fell really sick, "augh that tastes terrible" amara said, then she felt really sick, "how do you feel now" kefara asked, "ready to vomit" amara replied, "good now lets go", so both lionesses walked over to where the other lions were gathered, "um excuse me guys can you come with me go get some ingredients" kefira asked, "why should we" one lion said, "because i need some help finding it becasue amara is really sick look", the lions looks over at amara she looked really horrible, "ok we will help you" another lion said, "thank you guys" kefira said, so all the lions walked out of the camp which lexi and leonia saw and started their part of the plan.

Geese I made a really short chapter don't worry the next chapters are going to be really long lol anyway see you all later.