Chapter 15 the plan fails

Lexi and leonia part
So lexi and leonia sneaked up to where kion is kept getting ready to release him, "so leonia you stay out here and keep watch while i go and get kion freed" lexi said, "will do lexi" she repled, so lexi split up from leonia and sneaked into swipes place, she continued for a while until she made it to where kion is she walked in and saw kion talking to himself,

Meanwhile kions pov ( continuing on what scar was going to say )

"Well you see kion being related by the roar means you are obviously destined to either be a savior or follow from my foot steps and destroy every body that get in you're way and be a ruler" scar said, "no scar you're wrong i will not follow you and i will never be you and im already  great ruler with the best mate in the world what makes you so sure i will be like you" kion yelled, "well si si ni sawa kion were the same", "ill say this again scar were not the same and ill be never be like you", "well come on then kion destroy me" scar taunted, kion lunged forward and swiped back and fourth missing scar each time until he connected with what he though was scar but actually it was the cage door, "my my kion you missed again" scar said kion continued untill he pounced and landed on Scar "got you scar you're never leaving now", kion raised his paw ready to strike when Leonia came in and screamed kions name, "KION STOP!" she yelled, kion snapped out of it and looked down and noticed that he didn't pin scar he only pinned lexi, "ah kion what are you doing" lexi asked clearly terrified about what he did, "sorry lexi sorry leonia kion i don't know what came over me" he said, as he got up swipes and durack followed up by ariel and aria came in the cave and saw kion out and lexi on the floor, "KION GET ON THE GROUND NOW!"swipes yelled, durack didn't hesitated and ran and side kicked kion into the cage door, kion hit the ground with a loud thud unconscious, "ariel aria put this mongrel in the cage" swipes demanded, "yes swipes" they both repled, "lexi are you alright" durack asked "yea im alright" lexi repled, "you should be more care full next time he is really dangerous" swipes said "yea I know I just needed to get some things answered from him" lexi lied, so the ariel and aria out kion in the cage and followed the rest out, as they got out they (lexis group) realised that they did all that plan for nothing.

Well i guess lexi and her group did all that for nothing find out what happens in the next chapter which I'm posting soon enjoy