𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿 || ❦

( 12:03pm )

brandon and his girlfriend of two years named, jasmine, were headed to the yearly state fair. they went every time for the last three years.

each time they went, they had a new challenge to face. and this year, the challenge was to get jasmine to no longer be afraid of roller coasters.

jasmine was scared of roller coasters because her sister and brother got stuck on one years ago. jasmine at the time was, ten, and her brother and sister were twelve and fourteen. ever since then she's been afraid.

today she was gonna give it a shot though because brandon said if she did it, he'd let her dye the front of his hair blonde. so their was like an incentive behind it.

the fair started at one, and the couple were just finishing getting ready. the boys were out with their girlfriends or in their rooms playing fortnite.

"ready baby?" jasmine nods.

the two make their way down the stairs and out the door. they got into the car and quickly drove to the fair.

★༄★

( 12:46pm )
they had just arrived at the fair, but they were early. now was the best time to come anyways because there wasn't gonna be any parking spots.

they got out the car and walked to the admission line. they needed to get wrist bands and sign a waiver. just in case someone wanted to sue, they could show that the person agreed to it.

after that, it was five minutes to one and brandon and jas sat outside of the fair gates. they ran around with each other like young children and laughed away.

the gates opened and the two went running in. "oooh, i want a bear, brandon!"

"i'll get you one before we leave because we're about to get on the ride." brandon states.

jasmine's heart kinda drops, she kinda forgot that she agreed to this. brandon grabs her hand and they get into the line. jas contemplated on what excuse she should use this time.

but it was kinda too late when jas realized that they were at the front of the line. she groans and pulls brandon to get out of the line.

"no jassy, you promised be." he pouts. "you gotta do it baby."

he knew that when he pouted, it made her soft. she gives in and walks back to the spot.

"fine, only because i love you." she playfully rolls her eyes.

"and i love you too." he pecks her cheek.

they step onto the row that they'd ride in and sat down. jas takes a deep breath and brandon grabs her hand.

"if you scared baby, just squeeze my hand. i don't mind." he smiles.

she nods and relaxed in her seat. the ride monitors walk abound and push the bars down. jas then realized that this was what was really about to happen, and she couldn't believe she was on here.

the announcement goes off and jas starts to relax a bit more. brandon noticed it and smiled at his lover.

the ride shoots into the air and jas had her eyes closed. she thought about beings somewhere she'd actually like to be like paris.

brandon was screaming like a girl the whole time and it made jas laugh. he was only doing it thought to see his baby smile, he just wanted her to feel comfortable on this.

the ride starts to slow down and jas opens her eyes. they were slowly making their way back to the ground. this made jasmine become calm and she was just happy that it was over. even though she kinda did enjoy it.

they get released from the bars and straps and jasmine runs off the ride. brandon follows her in total laughter. she stops him as they walked to the food stand.

"baby i did it!" she exclaims. "thank you."

"no thank you, i enjoyed it, jas." he smiles.

"now you have to get me a bear. and i get to dye your hair when we get home." jas stuck her tongue out, making her lover laugh.

brandon kinda did forget about it, but a promise was a promise. he walked to the stand and won his girlfriend a bear. she hugged him and kissed him all over.

"brandon?"

"hm?"

"i now have no fear because you helped me on that ride. thank you baby, and i love you."