𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 || ❦

the boys of prettymuch had a very important meeting in times square in a little over an hour. all the boys were in their uber on the way there, except for nick.

he'd waken up extremely grumpy this morning and ended up going back to sleep. his bandmates knew that the chance of nick getting up, and meeting them at the studio in an hour. so they'd just say that he wasn't feeling too well or something.

nick got up to go to the bathroom and noticed that the hotel room was empty. he started a room with brandon and he wasn't in there. he then remembered the big scene that he'd caused before and smiled.

he then sighed as he proceeded to brush his teeth and get ready to get to the meeting.

★༄★

all the ubers and taxis were busy, considering new york was a very busy city. the only other option was to take a bus or a subway.

nick decided he'd take the bus. the ride was an hour shorter than it would be if he took the subway.

nick walked out of the hotel in a hurry. they were gonna start to interview in forty five minutes and the ride was a little over twenty minutes.

he walked to the bus stop as he hummed on of their unreleased songs. he stopped when he saw how many people there were just to get on the bus.

the italian sighed to himself. "i shoulda got up."

about five minutes later, the bus pulls up and nick grabs his change from his jacket pocket. he gave a quick smile to the driver before slipping the change in the slot.

there weren't really any seats, but he did see a girl who sat alone. he cleared his throat and she glanced up at him.

"hey, uh, is this seat taken?" she shakes her head and scoots over some.

"thank you, i'm nick." he smiles.

"i'm amerie." she mumbles back.

he nods and he pulls his phone out and texts brandon, letting him know that he was on the way.

nick then popped his headphones in and sat back in the seat as he waited to get off the bus.

after sometime, nick notices some weight on his shoulder and looks down. amerie laid on nick's shoulder, cuddling into the left side of his body.

he lightly smiled and sat back as the bus continued to drive to the designated spot.