𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸 || ❦

( 12:04am )

nova sat in her and her boyfriend's bed. she was so hungry and wanted to get something to eat. she kinda did fear the dark so was hesitant about getting up.

"nick." she shakes her love a bit.

he stirs in his sleep and flips the other way, facing nova. she sighs a bit before doing it again, she was really hungry.

"baby." she gets closer to his ear.

"hmm?" he answers, finally.

his eyes start to flutter open, making him look around. he saw pitch black and his eyes close again.

"babe!" nova whisper yells.

"what novie?" he sat up.

"i'm sorry, i just wanted you to come with me downstairs." nova starts to curl into a small ball.

nova hated when nick sounded mad at her, and this was one of the cases. nick immediately noticed and wraps his arms around his girlfriend.

"i'm sorry baby, now what's the matter?" he asks.

"i just was hungry and wanted you to come with me downstairs." she replies.

"come on ma, let's go." he smiles.

he stuck his hand out and nova immediately grabs it. the two walk out their room and straight to the kitchen. they lived in a one floor apartment, and the kitchen was practically across from their room.

they turned the light on, which almost immediately blinded them. they laughed as the looked at each other.

"you wanna grab the milk and i get the cereal?" nova nods. "which cereal we eating?"

"i want frosted flakes, but we don't have them so cinnamon toast crunch." nova opens the fridge.

"wanna go get some? you know walmart's always open." he asks.

nova shakes her head and smiles at her lover. "no baby, i'm fine."

he nods and grabs the cinnamon toast crunch box from the shelf. nova brings the milk to the counter and grabs bowls and spoons.

nick smiles at her as he pours the cereal into each bowl. nova does the milk and adds the spoons in.

"where you wanna sit?" he asks.

"the balcony, it's pretty nice outside." nova smiles and nick nods.

they go back into their room and open the sliding door. they sat on the chairs and ate their cereal, talking about any and everything.