𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 || ❦

( 2:56pm )

nezza stood in the studio as she was recording her newest song "good love". it was about her reminiscing her old memories with her ex, edwin.

they'd broke up because edwin wanted to focus on his career. it took nezza a while to accept that he didn't wanna be with her anymore, but she eventually learned how to get over by song writing.

then a few months after, she moved to la from the bay area, she'd immediately hit the studios. she was one big artist now, while edwin and his band were still where they were when the two split.

nezza was wrapping up her work for today when her manager came in the room. she removed her headphones and looked at him.

"hey nezz, we're gonna have to end this session little earlier than usual." he states.

"why? i know i have like ten minutes left, but-" she stops.

"because there's another group of people that need to use this space, you can come back tomorrow, the owner says." he explains.

nezza takes a deep breath before placing the headphones on the stand and walking out the booth. she slips her hoodie back on and grabs her phone from the couch.

she walks out the booth in complete anger. one thing nezza hated was when someone interrupted her moments, like just now.

she didn't even say bye to the security guard, which wasn't like her because she'd always did. she was just pissed today, that's all.

"yo, we bouta give y'all absolute heat!" a familiar voice calls.

nezza stops in her tracks and thinks about who the voice belonged to. she turned to the corner and saw him. she just stood there admiring him.

"nezza!" austin exclaims.

"hey aus, how are you?" nezza asks.

"good, and you?" he returns the question.

"i'm okay, just pissed because you guys interrupted my work." nezza says blunty.

"i am so sorry nezz." austin hugs her.

"it's fine, see ya soon." he nods and walks back to the boys.

nezza waves to nick, brandon, and zion, completely ignoring edwin.

"nezza." she felt a hand on her shoulder.

she knew that touch, it made her wanna cry because she'd missed it so much.

"stop." she turns to him. "please do not touch me."

edwin throws his hands up in defense and apologizes for touching her.

"i was just wondering if you wanted to grab coffee to maybe catch up?" he asks.

so many memories ran through nezza's mind. like for insta, their first ever date, a day to definitely remember. she didn't know what to say, she kinda froze up.

"i-i- i don't know." she says. "i don't know if i'm ready, to be honest."

he nods. "i don't think i am either, but i do wanna tell you that i'm sorry for how things ended."

"it's fine, i get it." nezza nervously smiles.

"yo ed, come on!"

he turns back to me. "i'll see you around?"

nezza shrugs because she didn't know. she hope she did though, so he could hold her just like the old times.