1: Detention

Harry ran through the hallways, knowing that he's wishing a death wish to Professor Snape. He huffed, and took a deep breath as soon as he stood near the door to Potions Room. He heard Hermione answering to her Professor. He opened the door, meeting his eyes with Professor Snape.

Snape drawled, "Late, Potter?" Snape hated that last name. Potter. The one who stole his love.. Harry sighed, and sat down on a nearby chair next to Neville. "Detention with me after dinner. I do not care if it's past your curfew."

~

Class ended, and Harry stood up first then headed out. Hermione and Ron, following behind him. Ron whispered to Harry's ears, "What made you late first in the morning, are you that daft?"
Hermione carefully glanced around the hallway, seeing Draco and his friend snickering behind them.

"I had a dream. It felt real though.. It was in the forest. I met a girl, she seemed like she was either 15 or 16. She seemed to know me.." Harry answered Ron, which made Hermione laugh.

"Harry. You're the Chosen One. Of course, everyone will know you!" She continued to laugh, until Harry glared at her then she stopped. He sighed, and continued to walk to his next class with the two.

~ Detention ~

Severus fixed his desk, organized his potions in the shelves, until he realized he had to get some ingredients from the forest. He heard the door banged close, "Professor?" He heard Harry calling his name. Severus sighed, and then went out of the Shelf Room. He then informed Harry, "We're heading to the Forbidden Forest. I expect a good behavior tonight, you are after all 15."

Harry nodded and followed Professor Snape out the classroom, heading outside. Harry saw Hagrid with his dog, Fang. He waved his hands to Harry until he realized where he was going, "Professor Snape! You cannot allow a little kid in the forest!"

Snape growled at Hagrid, "Trust me. He has faced more bigger problems than going to the forest, right, Potter?" He spat to Harry. Hagrid sighed, "I will only let you enter if you let me come with ya, then?"

Snape growled and then sighed, "Fine."

The folks went inside the forest, hearing thumping, cracking, crunching, and howling noises. Harry wasn't scared- Well, that is because he was right next to Hagrid. Severus grabbed few branches.. Some leaves and then Hagrid started, "I remember this place. This is where I dropped off-"

Harry gasped and pointed to the girl with a white, ripped dress. She was bare-foot, but she didn't seem to have any cuts and bruises. Hagrid gasped, then Severus grabbed his wand from his pocket. He walked closer to the girl, the girl walked closer to Snape.. She then muttered some words..

Severus' face was left in shock.