14: The Truth

~ before the arrival of Hogwarts ~

Reya knocked at the Order of The Phoenix's headquarters. The door opened by Sirius Black, "Oh! Rey, what are you doing here?" Sirius asked, allowing her to come inside the headquarters. She smiled and headed straight to the kitchen and saw an apple resting on the counter. Sirius rolled his eyes and then he leaned against the wall and stared at her. "So?" Rey ate the apple and walked then she asked with food in her mouth, "Make me look young."

Sirius laughed and he then stared at her, "Fine. But, it'll only last for... 6 months. So if you have problems, come to me again."

~

Severus looked at me with shock filled in his eyes, I lowered my head down and I gulped. "I don't want to kill you but if I don't, they will kill me." I stuttered quietly, tears rolling down on my cheeks. He looked at me and then he asked, "Who is trying to kill you?"

"Death Eaters." I answered. He sighed and then he pinched his nose with stress,

"I will protect you."

~

"Albus! An assassin was sent to kill me!" Severus yelled as soon as he came straight through the door, Albus stood and stared at Severus. "Sever-"

"I think they know about the plan, Albus. I'm pretty sure they kn-" Albus shushed Severus up and then he finally spoke without interruption, "You're a strong wizard, Severus. What bothers you so much that someone sent to kill you?" Severus stayed quiet. He thought of that question Albus asked him, what bothered him? Does he think that Genevieve sent someone to kill him? She couldn't... She can't. But what bothered him so much?

A month ago..

Genevieve ran as fast as she could in the forest, she kept turning her head back and forth. Something was chasing her and she knows it. She ran and ran and ran until she stumbled across a dark figure. "Stop running, Genevieve. The Dark Lord needs you and he needs to know everything." Genevieve started to tear up and looked at Lucius. The two stared at each other until he held out his hands waiting for Genevieve to grab his hand. She held his hands and then the two looked at each other for a few seconds.. "Let's go."