9: Days

I started to eat my breakfast, and Leon was chatting about his victories in the Quidditch Practice Match. Oh right, what day was it today? "Hey... Leon, what day is it today?" I asked with a tired tone. God, stuff happened. "Wednesday." He answered, continuing his conversation with his friends. Wait!? WEDNESDAY?! Didn't the Fainting Incident happen on... FRIDAY? I thought it happened yesterday? I have been in the Hospital Wing for days then! Was I sleeping the whole time? Was I..?

'Psst!'

I turned my head to the side, Leon was snapping his fingers trying to make me snap out of my thought. I gave him a small smile and then said, "I'll be heading out now. I'll see you guys later." I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed out of the Great Hall, heading to my first class of the day. But, my mind kept thinking what happened during those Days? What happened?! I'm so confused. The thought kept stressing me ou-

" W-What are you doing?"

"I-I... I don't know..."

Was that another memory of mine? I need to find out what happened...

~

I was heading to my third class, my mind was occupied still. Of course, I was still confused. "Ms. Wilson." I heard a familiar voice calling my name behind me. I turned around, swishing my hair... I accidentally hit my own Best Friend with my hair. "Sev- Professor Snape! I'm so sorry... I've been occupied. What is it you need from me?" I asked with a gentle voice.

He kept looking at me, and then clicked his tongue. "I wanted to walk to class with you. Let's go then, shall we?" He walked fast, passing me, goodness... Why does he walk very fast?

"Merlin. Why do you have to walk so fast? We're just heading to the Black Lake."

HM! Severus... Why does he keep triggering my forgotten memories? I wanted to ask him, so I did... "What happened? When I was in the Hospital Wing? Leon sa-"

Severus turned around, as if someone was going to murder him right there and right then! I was shocked and then looked at him straight to his eyes, he scoffed, "First name terms already? Tsk..." Is he jealous? Severus, I'm like 20 years older than that kid! He seems helpful to me, "Severus! I am 20 years older than that ki-"

Severus and I heard a cough coming from the corner, we turned around seeing Harry and his friends watching us the whole entire time. "20 years older? But, you're so young! Look at you!" The girl with curly, brown hair exclaimed and she looked at me with shock.

"Wait, you're not Genevieve Wilson. You're Genevieve Rosewood. The daughter of Hansel Rosewood..." The red-haired boy pointed out, he seemed to know my ancestry...

My eyes widened hearing my father's name, oh that bastard...