11 : Few Days Ago

~ few days ago ~

I woke up, finding myself in the Hospital Wing. It was day... Very bright. I looked down, finding Severus sleeping, his arms as his pillows. I made a small smile, and then I started to caress his black hair. It was greasy, oh lord.. When did he take a bath? I giggled, and then he woke up. I took my hands off of his hair, and tuck my hair on the back of my ears. "Good Morning?" I waved my hand, and looked down. He woke up, shuffling. "G-Good... Morning.." He yawned, stretching his arms.

How come he looks so... cold in the outside? I smiled and then patted his back. "Why did you sleep here? You could've slept in your room." I mentioned and then gave him small smile. I looked down and fiddled with my fingers, "So, uh.. You fell yesterday, mind to explain that?" Snape asked, crossing his arms. I sighed and then looked down on my lap. "I was tired." I lied, and then he nodded.

"I'll get you breakfast." Snape said, and then left the Hospital Wing. I smiled and then the door opened again, and I saw Leon. Oh, and he was carrying a breakfast tray. "Genevieve, how are you doing? I have breakfast for you!" He gave me the tray and I put it on my lap and gave him a fake smile. Oh, Merlin. What about Severus? "You should eat. I'll see you later." He left the room, and then Severus went in with a triggered face. I wonder why? "That boy is such-" He then stopped talking and looked at my lap.

I looked at my lap and I gulped. "So? You got yourself an admirer." He scoffed and crossed his arms. "Why? Are you jealous?" I teased him, winking. I grab the tray on my lap and put it on the floor, he walked towards me and then put the tray on my lap. "Aw! You got my favorite! Tomato Soup and Garlic bread for breakfast! Yum!" I smiled, and then patted his head.

~ afternoon ~

I walked outside just to smell the fresh air. Pomfrey said I was good to go and the first thing I wanted to do was to take a fresh air. I sighed, and took a deep breath, I never had the time to rest. Then, stuff went inside my mind. The chosen one is my godson, Severus is now 35 years old. Yet, I am here so young but soon aging to my real age. That's a bum. "Hello." I turned around, seeing Severus. I smiled and then ruffled his hair, "Hey, Snapey Snape." I greeted, and then he rolled his eyes.

"I thought you forgot my nickname." He rolled his eyes once again, and then he stared deeply into my eyes. I gulped and then there was 'butterflies' in my stomach. I felt nervous, he leaned his face closer to mine. "No, no, no. Severus, what about Lily?" I mentioned her name. I know he hated me... Mentioning that name.

"I want to move on, Genevieve. But, I believe you're the reason why I'm moving on. So, let me move on.." He placed his right hand on the back of my neck and his left hand on my cheek. He leaned over and gently placed his soft, warm lips on mine. He passionately kissed me, and I think I melted into his kiss.

We soon stopped, and then looked into each other's eyes. "Obliviate." He pointed his wand to me, and I... I forgot everything..

~

"You and... I... We kissed."