4: Godmother

"Lily!" James greeted, waving his hand. He walked towards her and Lily wrapped her arms around him. That's when Lily saw Genevieve passing by, "Oh, James! I'll see you later! I have to go, erm.. Pick something up." Lily soon left, and then Genevieve turned around seeing Lily.

"Oh, hey, Evans. Is there anybody around us? Remember we have to keep our friendship a secret?" Genevieve said, looking around just in case. Lily sighed and wrapped her arms around Genevieve. "What are you so afraid of? James?"

Genevieve sighed, and whimpered, "Yes." Genevieve was scared of James after everything he has done to her. Lily promised her that she will protect her no matter what, "Hey! You know what, you will be my child's godmother."

Genevieve was stunned hearing that, she coughed and made a very confused face. "Why? Seriously, like come on.. That's so off-topic?" She asked.. Lily grinned and then smiled, she held her hands, "To repay me.. I mean you have to repay me in any case!"

~

Genevieve stayed up late during the night, thinking about Lily... She missed Lily's presence, she didn't want to make any new friends right now. The only friend she had was Severus. That's it.

She wanted to meet her son, which is Harry Potter. Gaba gave her the whole future, the end of the Wizarding War. But there was something strange Gaba told her, "You will not see your future, and the person you cherish the most." Genevieve thought to herself..

Who is the person I cherish the most?

Where are they?

She wondered all of those during the night, she stood up from her bed and quietly walked outside of her room, trying to not make a single sound. She walked downstairs, heading to the Common Room and then she saw an apple in a bowl full of fruits. She grabbed one and ate one, "You're not supposed to be up." She choked on the apple and turned around seeing a boy with brown hair.

"I'm Leon. I've been wanting to meet you since I first saw you, and uh.. Yeah." Leon introduced himself, and she calmly put her apple down on the table. She walked towards Leon and took her hand out.. He shook her hand, "I am Genevieve. You can call me 'Gennie' for short." She introduced herself with a smile..

~

Severus paced around his office and was waiting for the students to arrive his classroom after lunch. Well, that is because he was waiting for Genevieve to come.. Students started to arrive in the class and that's when his eyes met Genevieve's. She waved her hand and sat down on a nearby chair near his desk.