|5|

Levi's POV:

It was mid-June and none of us had still gone back to normal for the most part. Kai and Quincy were of course with us everyday since it was summer. We bugged Antonio to move in with us since he didn't have a home and he finally decided to take the guest house so that he could give us our space in the main house even if we reassured him that he was welcome to stay in one of the extra rooms.

Enzo couldn't go to the meetings for his and Xavier's gang because he said he felt off without our master by his side. Felix and Ollie had to come in and be the temporary leaders until Xavier was back and working.

We didn't just spend our time being sad, though. We went in the pool a few times and went hiking up the mountain as well. It kept us distracted from my master, but once we got back home and realized that Xavier wasn't there to yell at us to take our dirty shoes off before going upstairs, it would bring our mood back down.

I know that Master wouldn't want us to be sad. I can just imagine him yelling at us and even giving Enzo, Kai, and I punishments. I wouldn't even care if the first thing he did was give us punishments.

I would rather sleep with a chastity cage on than to still see him in the hospital bed. He was still on the ventilator and it broke my heart knowing that I didn't know when he was going to wake up or could help him heal faster.

Currently, I was eating with Kai on my lap. We were sharing a light snack which was just a packet of cookies. I was feeding him and he snuggled into my chest as he chewed. I kissed his head and he nuzzled my neck.

"Are you excited for us to start school back at home?" I asked and Kai sat back to look at me.

"Yeah, I hope Xavier wakes up in time so that we can all be together again. By the way, what time are we leaving to go to the hospital?"

I checked the time on my phone and shrugged. "Alvaro should be calling me soon to let us know when they're outside."

Kai nodded and about five minutes later, I got a message from Alvaro saying that they were waiting for us outside. I called everyone else down and walked out the door. We greeted Alvaro, Felix, and Ollie and got in the car. It was quiet for the most part, but we chatted here and there.

When we arrived, Felix's phone rang and he answered. "Yes...what? We just got here."

He ended the call and smiled. "The doctor just said that it looked like Xavier was waking up. They removed the ventilator in case-"

He didn't have time to finish. We all ran in the hospital and passed the lobby, but we were stopped by the doctor.

"Woah, remember that not all of you can go in. Four at a time, guys." He said as he held his hands up.

Milo ran around him and speed-walked down the corridor, stepping in Xavier's room. Kai looked up at me and I nodded, silently telling him to go with Quincy.

"You should go, too. We'll wait for you guys to come back." Enzo said behind me and I turned to him.

"Are you sure?" He nodded.

I turned around and walked down the hall, stepping in Xavier's room. I looked at him and sighed in relief, seeing the tubes that used to be going in his mouth gone from him. Less needles now poked his arms so I was happy with that too.

Moving next to Milo, I grabbed his and Master's hand to cover it with my own. Milo smiled softly and kissed Xavier's cheek, then allowed me to move closer to my master. I gently kissed his head and straightened up.

I looked over at Kai and Quincy to see their hopeful eyes. Kai was holding Quincy's hand as they stared at Xavier's face and lightly brushed the curly mess on the right side of his face away.