|71|

I smirked and licked my lips, nodding. "Right. Sorry, Dom."

He suddenly let out a quiet whine and fisted the sheets, but Benji pulled away. "You have to relax, Dom."

"That hurts." Dom whined with pink cheeks.

"No shit," Rami moved beside Dom, laying down on his side and propping his head up. "You're a virgin down there, so it's going to hurt more. You have to relax, though, or it's just going to hurt more for you, duh."

Benji took the lube from the bed and grabbed my hand. He poured some on my fingers, so I moved between Dom's legs once Benji finished putting some around his hole. I slowly rimmed Dom's hole and watched Milo lean over to kiss him.

I rubbed Dom's hole for a few more moments, then slowly began pushing the tip of my middle finger past the ring of muscles. Feeling Dom tense up, I leaned down and left open-mouthed kisses on the inside of is his thighs. He managed to relax his insides, so I continued to slide my finger deeper in.

Rami moved to my side and chuckled darkly. "I just want you to be rough on him already, but I know you can't."

I looked at him suspiciously, but put my attention back on Dom. I pushed the rest of my finger inside, then stuck my tongue out to lick around Dom's hole.

"That...f-feels weird." I moved my eyes up to Dom and saw that his arm was covering his face. His cheeks were an even brighter pink, his neck and chest matching. "How is this supposed to feel good?"

"It feels weird at first, but it'll start feeling good in a bit." Benji kissed his chest.

Dom nodded and met Milo's lips again. Dom's hand moved to Benji's nape and he pulled his face closer to his own, making Benji blush when he saw the two tongues rub and lick each other.

I wriggled my finger inside Dom and moved around to find a certain spot that I knew would cause him pleasure. I curled my finger up and twisted my wrist side to side, hitting a certain spot on the right which made Dom moan. His cock twitched and a tiny bead of pre-cum came out of his slit. I moved up and licked it off, then kissed all along his cock.

Pressing the soft spot, Dom moaned again and I received more small gushes of pre-cum. My finger pressed and rubbed his prostate repeatedly until Dom finally pulled away from Milo to let out a long moan. He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth when Rami snickered beside me.

"Don't be mean, Rami." I glared at him and he scoffed.

"I'm not even doing anything?!"

"You're laughing at him." I deadpanned.

"Because it's weird seeing him like this." Rami looked at Dom and stared at him. "The way he usually is just doesn't fit right, but it's still hot seeing him like this."

"Shut up..." Dom pulled both Benji and Milo on top of him to hide his face.

Rami moved closer to Dom and lightly trailed his fingers over the latter's cock. Dom grunted and peeked over Benji's shoulder, his brows furrowing when he saw what Rami was doing.

"What are you doing?"

Rami looked at him, "What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm about to jerk you off. Isn't it obvious?"