|62|

"When did you even buy all this stuff?"

"A few weeks ago because I know how you guys are, and I was curious."

Enzo nodded and picked up the headband which had a pair of golden-brown, pointed ears. "You got these for Master?! I bet they would look so-"

"No," Amir grabbed the headband from Enzo and moved in front of him. "I actually got them for you."

He slipped the headband on Enzo's head and cooed while patting his hair. "Aw, they look so cute on you, Enzo. Don't they look cute on him, Xavier?"

Amir turned to me and I glared at him, but nodded. He shook his head and moved closer to me.

"Come on, don't glare at me, Xavier." He moved between my legs and ran his hands on the inside of my thighs.

"Hmph..." I looked away from him and heard him chuckle, feeling his hand turn my chin.

"You're so cute. Maybe I should have your lovers come over and watch as I torture you?" He raised a brow at the same time he tapped his chin. He nodded to himself when I quickly shook my head while whining. "I think I'll call them over."

Amir moved off the bed and left the room, so I turned to Enzo and tried catching his attention since he was reading the instructions for some toy. "Mm!"

My puppy turned to me and silently asked me what was wrong. I pointed up at my mouth and he crawled over, unbuckling the back of the ball gag so I could finally speak.

"Enzo, untie me right now. We can get him back, Puppy?" I whispered and whined to Enzo.

He looked at me and hummed, shaking his head softly. "We can get him back later, Master. I really want to see him play with you."

I growled and tried moving around. "Enzo, if you don't untie me right—!"

"Amir!" I watched Enzo's cousin walk into the room. He looked between the both of us and asked Enzo what was wrong. "He wants me to untie him."

Amir shook his head and moved next to me. "This is why you shouldn't have taken off the gag if he didn't give you his signal."

He buckled the gag back on and I glared at him. He just shook his head and smiled.

"Well, I called Levi and told him that I had a surprise for everyone at the house, and to meet here, so they'll be here in a few minutes." Amir smiled smugly and patted my knees, while I stared at him with a blank expression.

"You may not like it right now, Xavier, but you'll be enjoying it in a while." He leaned down and kissed up my cheek, cupping my face with a small grin. "I love you, Xavier."

I just huffed and looked away, glaring at Enzo. He raised his brows and looked beside himself, picking up some random item that I couldn't see. Amir moved away and let Enzo moved between my legs. I looked down and rolled my eyes.

"I think you'll look cute in this, Master." He unbuckled the leather restraints from my thighs and slid the black-lace, women's underwear up my legs.

Enzo lifted my hips up with the help from Amir and set the underwear in place, buckling the restrains back on. He blushed to himself and slid his hands over my hips.

"Master," he licked his lips and moved one hand to rub my bulge, "you look so sexy."

I continued to stare at him with a blank expression and waited for the others to show up, hoping that one of them will actually help me.