When you see him

Donnie -
I slowly walked out of the gym. My friend April told me that strange things have been happening, so it's better to be prepared. Of course I can't be there longer than 9 since my parents are having me help with dinner. I walked around the neighborhood letting the cold air hit my skin as I hear the sound of cars beeping and people yelling. New York City wasn't somewhere just anyone could live in. You needed to be tough, but no one seemed to grasp that. The girls in school didn't care that guys used them and the guys didn't let anyone get in their way. Of course the girls didn't fight anyone, well excluding me. I was usually in detention because someone got in my face and didn't understand what "stop" means. One person doesn't mean less strength. I turned the corner only to bump  into something. I closed my eyes when I hit the ground and my breath hitched. I wasn't expecting to get hit or anything, so when I opened my eyes I expected an apology. Instead there was no one there but a piece of purple fabric on the ground of the ally. I looked around and picked it up. It looks like a bandanna, but why did it have Eyebrows drawn on it...? I shrugged and walked down the alley. Maybe I'll ask April about it later, she seems to know about all the weird stuff going on.

Leo -
I smiled sitting in April's living room. My cousin offered for me to stay here with her while my parents sorted out their marital problems. I was going to stay in the guest bedroom, but April was really insistent that I stay in hers. She said it was more comfortable and just wanted me to be comfy. I guess that makes sense. It was the third day of me being in New York when I heard tapping on my window. I groaned getting out of bed to shoo the animal away. This happened a lot in Alpheretta, where I'm from, but I didn't expect it to happen in New York City. I opened the curtain and a flash of green fled from the window. Unsure what just happened I opened the window and looked out. The sky was a nice shade of dark blue and the city lights replaced the stars I used to see in Georgia. The city was bustling and out the corner of my eye I saw that green thing again. The breeze brought a smell of pizza? Who was eating pizza at this time of night, I thought. I stared down the green thing now a few roofs ahead of me and saw a blue bandanna waving in the wind. Almost as fast as I had seen it, it was gone. The pizza smell gone from the winds. "Weird..."

Mikey -
I sat near the table my father was sitting at. My roof was covered with criminals and members of the mafia. I slowly got up making my way through the crowd, but couldn't help noticing something shoot across the sky and stay there like a taught line. I followed the line only to see some figures across the roof. Of course it was common for people to be on a roof in New York City, but what's with the grappling hook if not to crash my father's gathering. I started making my way back into the crowd so I wouldn't get seen, but got pushed back to where I was at the back of the roof. I heard some hollering and saw the figures from the other roof start going down the taught line. I thought they were going to jump down at the end of the rope, but they kept going past our roof and jumping onto the one next to us creating a canon ball affect on the water. Slowly the figures dressed in green got out of the, now empty, pool. I tried to look closer and sighed. It was just a bunch of teenagers like me dressed in costumes. I kinda saw one of their faces and it looked like they were dressed as turtles, and all wearing a different color mask. I locked eyes with one of them and they had red eyes. Strange... And just like they appeared they were gone probably to do that again. I wish I could go out and try these things. Be a teenager instead of working for the mafia after school and have friends.

Raph -

PetCo was always busy, but today it was significantly more busy. Someone buying turtles and someone buying a bird. I didn't really like any specific animal, but I didn't hate turtles. At home I have a pet turtle named Spike waiting to be fed his dinner, a nice piece of lettuce. Once I made sure the animals had food and water I closed up and started my walk home. I was about to turn  into an ally as a shortcut, but I heard people talking down there. I'm not the strongest, and I don't know how to fight, so I stood still at the end of the ally. All of a sudden this hulking dude ran  out wearing a turtle costume with a red bandanna and yelling. I didn't move, but when he turned and saw me he froze. He looked back into the ally and stared wide eyed. This dude was tall and his costume looked almost real. I was going to say something like a "hi" or a "why are you yelling", but before I  could he ran back into the alley. This dude is so weird, I thought as I looked in the alley  and he was gone. Nothing there but little burn marks, static, and an almost hole in the wall. Definitely weird.