First Date Prep

Standard Key, but just in case you need it:
F/c = Favorite color
Mbf/n = Male Best Friend's Name
Fbf/n = Female Best Friend's Name

Donnie

The purple clad turtle walked through his lab getting his telescope ready. He planned on a simple date for him and his new girlfriend. He was going to take her to the roof to look at the stars. Not the most exciting, but he thought it would be nice for the two of them to just relax together, especially since he knew she had a few tests in school this week. He envied how she could go to school with other like minded teens, but for her it may be different than how he wants the experience to be like. On the other hand Y/n was frantically looking for something to wear. Donnie just said to dress comfortably, but it would be cute to wear his color, so maybe a comfy purple sweater. That wasn't the only thing on Y/n's brain though. She was stressed from the week at school and just wanted to hang out with her newly appointed boyfriend. Since she's been focused on her tests she hasn't seen him all week; although, looking back it would have helped to have her boyfriend help her study. He is pretty smart, but Y/n didn't think that far ahead. After a little while of stressing over what to wear, Y/n threw on a purple sweater, some comfy pants, but still nice enough to wear on the date, and some shoes over her signature fuzzy f/c socks. She waited for Donnie to text her, and when he did she started making her way up to the roof. There she found....

Leo

Leo was having Mikey help him in the kitchen while he made some things for his date. Leonardo was stressing over what he should bring to the date that Mikey helped him plan. He definitely had to clean his bandana and himself before he went to meet up with his girlfriend Y/n. Y/n was just sitting in her room thinking about what Leo was planning for them that night. Of course she knew why Leo couldn't be in daylight, but he did say that he had a friend who could cloak herself as a human. She'll have to ask him about that later. Leo just told her to dress casually so she was going to throw on some clean jeans, some blue shoes, and her (f/c) shirt. Her high school was the local neighborhood one, so obviously it had been stressful. When is high school not anyway? Y/n started thinking about how he must have been living the past 14 years, she didn't know where he lived. Maybe some abandoned house or something? While she was thinking there was a knock on the window. Y/n stood up and walked over where Leo popped down and smiled. He was in his usual get up, but with a navy blue bow tie.He smiled and pointed his head behind him. Y/n just cocked a brow. "You ready to go then sweet cheeks?" Leo asked her with a little smirk. Y/n rolled her eyes looking at Leonardo.
"Yeah, let's get going." And off the two went, to start their date.

Mikey

Mikey was helping his brother get food ready for his date. Once Leo's done with his food, Mikey continued to work on what he was making. He watched Leo head out. It seemed like all his brothers were getting ready to go out. Of course he was getting the scoop, and it seemed like he and his brothers all had a date tonight, and no one told Splinter about it.He texted Y/n to put on just whatever would keep her warm and comfy for their date. Mikey was going to have to quickly wash that Orange sweater so he could blend in, should they run into any other humans where he was taking her. Y/n was trying to cut a deal with her best friend in the building. He would take over her shift tonight on the roof so she could go on a date with her mysterious boyfriend. (Mbf/n) said he could, but would want to meet this boyfriend eventually. She laughed at him and went up to the roof hiding her sweater. She let her father know that her friend would stay up there during her shift. He had been on edge since the recent incident. Y/n and (Mbf/n) were sitting up on the roof waiting for her to get the text. While it did take a bit, she got the text, which of course coming from Mikey, told her to jump off the roof. She cocked a brow and looked at her friend putting on the sweater. "He's here, I'll see you before my shift ends, ok?" Her friend nodded and she walked to the edge.

"Y/n? What're you doing?"

"Don't worry, I'll be back safe," she smiled and jumped off the roof. Almost immediately Mikey flew out from the side of the building, grabbing her, and landing on the building next to hers. Her friend ran to the edge and looked down seeing no Y/n splatter on the ground, instead she was on another roof with a boy in a sweater. (Mbf/n) waved and Y/n went off with her boyfriend.

Raph

Raph was extra nervous. Mikey had come around snooping about where he was heading earlier. Raph was packing snacks into a duffel and in another bag he packed some electronics, candles in a baggie, and a big red sweater. He also packed one of Leo's sweaters just in case she got cold. Surely Leo wouldn't mind Raph borrowing his sweater. And if anything he'll switch sweaters with her when he leaves. He started up walking around the lair, of course he knew his other brothers were going on dates. They were all sneaking out at the same time just to split ways. Y/n was waiting for that text from Raph, her newest boyfriend. She had only had one before, but he was kinda strange. Y/n looked around her room. It wasn't supposed to be cold outside, so she threw on some jean shorts and a cute shirt. She talked to Spike in her room and laid out like a starfish. She looked around. She didn't know how long Raph would take to get to her house, but he said he was heading out now, so she waited. While it did take a while she just was busy talking to Spike about what she thought their date would be like. Of course they couldn't go out to eat anywhere or be in the public eye, but there were tons of fun things that they could do together. After maybe a half hour Raph sent Y/n a text to head up to the roof. She made her way up and smiled at the setup he made. It was sweet and he was smiling at her standing there with a little tie on.

A/N

Hey guys!! Been a bit huh?? SO let's chat! I have been writing a bit, but I don't want to burn out. I have a few chapters planned but if you have a request for chapters please let me know! I would love to hear your feedback about the story! And if you all would feel so inclined I started posting a bit more on Instagram recently! My name on Insta is Jaden_Does_Stuff! My pfp should be a picture of Shigaraki from My Hero Academia if you're interested. Below is a list of chapters I am planning out right now, but I wanted to get this out!

FUTURE CHAPTERS

Here are 5 of the future chapters I am going to write, so let me know if you have any ideas!

1) First Date

2) Meeting family (Turtle fam)

3) Meeting April (through the turtles)

4) Pickup lines (Both ways)

5) First kiss