Realizing (HIS POV)

Donnie

I sighed looking back at my texts between (Y/n) and I. She was such a good friend and we'd been friends for a bit over a month now. Her smile was contagious and her laugh was cute. I hadn't noticed but it was time for patrol.
"Uh yo Don???" I looked up to see Raph and put my phone away.
"What is it Raph?"
"Uh well I've been standing here calling your name for a while now... You ok?"
"Of course I am, now let's head out." I stood up holding my Tech Bo and walked out with Raph heading up top. The guys wanted to stop by April's house, but I just wanted to sneak away and head to (Y/n)'s house. I wanted to sit and listen to music with her, help her with homework, and play with her hair. I wanted to dance around the room and eat snacks with her. I wanted to-
"DON!" Mikey yelled. I blinked before realizing he was waiting for me to continue my climb up top.
"Right sorry," and I climbed up. Why am I so out of it??? Is it 'cause of (Y/n)? How could she do that? She wasn't even here, but as soon as I thought that I heard the ring tone. I quickly whipped out my phone smiling at her message. It read 'Hey Booty Shaker, I need to hear the cheesiest pick up line for math! I'm joking with Anna again" To which I responded, 'Oh god ok so ask for help with a problem then say "its X+U=15. Well X has to be 5 cuz U is definitely a 10" and that should take the cake.' I walked up to the roof and sighed softly when she sent me a few heart emojis and a thanks. God she's so cute I could kiss her. Wait what... Hold on a minute, this isn't friendship....

OH MY GOD I LIKE HER

Leo

I looked to my right and there she was. (Y/n). She was leaning her head on my shoulder and suddenly she turned to look at me. We locked eyes and she smiled. This is it. It's this moment. Slowly before I could make any moves she took my hand in hers. She leaned close tilting her head slightly. OH GEEZ OK LEON DON'T PANIC, I yelled internally and leaned close to her and closed my eyes, but our lips never touched. Instead i hear a loud,
"LEO QUICK DONNIE TRIED TO MAKE THE TOAST!!!" And I shot up. I panted a bit sweating and looked around. Wait, wasn't I just.... Hold on that's... I thought I was with (Y/n). I stood up and threw on my bandanna quickly and walked out. Sure enough the toaster was on fire. How Donatello does this I do not know, but I walked out and tossed the toaster.
"I need the spare toaster and new toast." And with that my brothers were off. I got a pan out and started to make some eggs for them because I could do that without thinking about it. What was that dream about... I mean of course I like hanging out with (Y/n, but it doesn't mean I like her?? I mean she is really cool and she knows just what to say. She's really funny, but she thinks I'm a man in a costume. I guess I'll have to tell her eventually that I'm a mutated turtle who lives in a sewer. Ok maybe not the Sewer part, but I will have to tell her not I'm not a weirdo in a costume. I just don't want her to stop talking to me. What if she doesn't want to speak to me.... That's it. Not only am I going to tell her I'm a turtle I'm going to tell her how I feel about her.

Mikey

I sat on the roof with my brothers and looked around. We were close to (Y/n)'s roof, maybe I could sneak off and see her or something. I looked to see my brothers talking, they weren't paying attention. Slowly I crept toward the side of the roof about to jump when,
"Mikey? Where ya going? We're gonna start patrol in a minute."
"Oh yeah sorry!" I smiled and sat back down next to them. I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n). She was smart and funny. She definitely needed a break from being her dad's little lackey. Maybe I can ask Don about making a watch to make me look human? That could work, but what's the excuse? Hanging out with April? Or do I tell them that I met a human girl, but I don't want them talking to her! What if she thinks they're funnier than me or cooler than me. I can NOT let that happen. I looked up and walked around the roof. Just because I want to be the only one to look in her eyes and hold her hand doesn't mean anything. I'm just being a good friend that wants to maybe kiss.... Ok wait a minute there that is not what friends do. Friends hang out without turning red at the slightest touch. Friends don't want to hold the other so close to where they can hear your heartbeat and not let go. Oh gosh this isn't what friends feel is it? I'm gonna have to say something, oh gosh but what if she doesn't feel the same and then we start talking less and then she gets a boyfriend and, "I'M GOING TO APRILS!" I need to talk to someone who's not a dude.

Raph

I sighed looking at my paper. There's no way she'd ever like me, so I'll sit here and look at her drawing. I sighed seeing no point in telling her. I've known. I've known that we can only be friends because she thinks I'm a weirdo in a costume with four weird brothers who wear costumes and make films. I couldn't help but think about her. She was perfect. Her hair is a beautiful (h/c) and her eyes are gorgeous. I could stare into them all day if she'd let me, but she probably wouldn't. I got up and walked around. If I'm going to win her over then I'm going to have to first get her to understand that this isn't a costume. I'll wing it from there guess, but it's so weird that she still wants to hang out with me. She can hang out with literally anyone in the world, but she hangs out with me. I am so lucky to be able to hang out with her all the time. I just want to sit and hug her. I just want to hold her tight and never let go,so I  am going to tell her. God she's gonna hate me, but at least I'll have a friend until then.