Chapter 1

3rd POV :
"Hey, Long time no see... Izuku Midoriya"

Izuku flinched a bit at the scrawny voice as it murmured those words into his right ear.

Izuku was so shocked that he didn't even notice the hand of the mysterious man gently grabbing the back of his neck.

When he turned his head to get a look on the stranger, Izuku found himself stiffen. There just beside him, was the one and only Shigaraki Tomura.

When Izuku finally found the courage to talk he asked him
"What do you want from me, small for one?"

'Oh boy, why did I just say that, I'm so stupid *sign* I'll ju-'

His thoughts were interrupted by a small but noticeable giggle that you would only get to hear when you where close enough.

"Small for one? I like that name"

To say Izuku was flabbergasted was an understatement

"Now, you're a smart kid so you know how this works,
why don't we go for a cup of tea, my dear friend"

Izuku came to the conclusion that that was meant as a warning not to scream.

Before Izuku realised, they were seated in the corner of a small café, a cup of tea and a cup of coffee placed in front of them on the table.

"Sooooooo.... what is it that you wanted to tell ME of all people so badly?"

"Well, since you are one of the two people that 'mr Stainy' ,as Toga would say, recognizes as a true hero, I would want to know what makes him so popular! I mean, I don't know what any of you think but as far as I know, I've done just as much , if not more than him."

Tomura said with a scowling face, making Izuku feel like giggling.

"Most people would say that it's because his goals are more reasonable than yours"

Tomura was about to retort but before he could, some unexpected words left the broccoli-looking boy.

"But in my opinion all those people are just too oblivious to the truth"

"Wha-"
Tomura began but was yet again interrupted by Izuku.

"I mean, in the end he was still a murderer. Plus even if he wasn't, that wouldn't mean that you don't have reasons for doing the things you do."