part 1 - arrival

commission from ​musicarose on tumblr 

And for the multipartner is the idea that Harry, Uma and Gil get a chance to go to Auradon. They want to destroy the barrie. Harry tries to seduce and use Ben's best friend (Reader) for it. In the time he really falls in love with her. When the truth comes out, the three have to go back to the island. She is devastated and ashamed. When Harry comes back, he tries to convince her that he really loves her.

=

Harry squinted as he stepped out of the limo, six months after the core four had arrived at auradon, the next group had finally been invited to join.

Uma, Gil, Dizzy Tremaine, and himself, Harry Hook, were finally setting foot on auradon ground, six months after the start of King Bens "bring vks to auradon" project.

He, Gil, and Uma shared a glance, they were going to burn this place to the ground.

"Welcome!" there he was King Ben, the purple traitor by his side, her once dark purple hair a lighter lilac. "I am so happy you are all finally here, I apologize for the wait, the council was being very stubborn"

Ben walked forward, trying to shake their hands, which Harry begrudgingly reached out and shook Bens's hand, giving a tight-lipped smile.

Ben laughed as Dizzy declined the handshake and leaped into his chest, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"thank you thank you thank you, Ben! Oh! Do we get ice cream? Is there a pool? Closets?! Wheres Evie!?" Ben gently put Dizzy back down on the ground, patting her head.

"Evie's actually getting your room ready, I'll take you to her on the tour, now! Let's get started shall we?" Uma sighed, reluctantly following Ben nodding her head for Harry and Gil to follow.

"so! 20 years ago, my father—"

=

"so" Uma started, a "pretty" smile on her face "we're's our rooms? Im exhausted and im going to need to rest up for my classes tomorrow!"

Ben grinned, pulling out his phone "of course, now you'll have a roommate as we already placed Dizzy with Jane, so (y/n) will be your roommate"

Uma raised her brow "who?" a girl came from around the corner, wearing a denim jacket with a black shirt underneath, a short dark blue skirt, black ripped tights with dark blue converse on her feet.

"that would be me" you chirped, patting Ben's back as you passed him. He smiled, gesturing to you as he began to speak.

"This is (y/n), my best and oldest friend"

You grinned, turning to uma "so if you would follow me to our room?"

Harry smirked, swaggering forward bowing slightly as he grasped your hand and brought it to his lips

"well" he purred "never known such a bonny lass lived in auradon~ if I knew tha' I would've accepted the invite sooner~" you laughed, heat building up in your cheeks.

"well aren't you a charmer~" you teased, pulling your hand out of his, and patting his shoulder. You turned back to uma "so the room?"

Uma sighed and nodded, waving off Gil and Harry, letting Ben lead the two boys to their room.

You noted Uma was silent as you walked to your room, you hoped she liked the way you decorated her half of the room.

Uma raised her brows as she entered the room, expecting pink everything, getting ocean-themed murals across the walls, transitioning from sunrise breaching the sea to a moon reflecting across the water.

On what she assumed to be her side of the room, was a four-poster bed with sheer ocean green curtains, an ombre teal-turquoise duvet with light blue sheets.

"huh," Uma muttered, walking up and pushing into the conch shell pillow.

"do you like it?" you asked, flopping down on your own bed, uma gave a shallow nod, she did, she honestly did.

"that's good hope you don't mind all the art, I have anxiety and painted helps me calm down" uma hummed, glancing around at the walls.

"I like it" she muttered, smiling slightly. you grinned, bouncing slightly. "I hoped you would!" uma squinted, spinning in place to get a full look at the room.

"so do you know where Harry and Gil are at?" Uma asked looking back over to you, which you nodded at.

"yep, from here it's left down the hall, take two lefts and you'll be in the boy's dorms, 213" Uma nodded, flinching when you tossed something to her, she quickly caught the item, glancing down at the dorm key.

"so you can get back in" you chirped, uma nodded once more, turning and heading out the door.

=

"shes bens friend right?" Gil mumbled, messing with the tv remote "shed probably has some sort of access or knowledge of the wand right?" harry and uma stopped, looking over at Gil, who shrugged.

"what?"

"gil" uma grinned "that's it! We'll get close to her, and then bam! We get her to steal the wand and Auradon will be ours!"

Harry cackled, smacking his knee "aye! Now, whos gonna start?" uma grinned, remembering how giggly (y/n) had gotten when harry had kissed her hand and flirted with her.

"you" Harry blinked, dropping a cookie he had been reaching for "you are going to do your thing~"

Harry gave a feral grin "seduce and steal em blind?"

"aye!" Uma cackled, already tasting revenge~

And you sat in your room, humming to yourself, not knowing what the three new VKs were planning for Auradon.

And as for Harry, well....he was in for a ride.

–end of part 1–