Part 5 reunited

thank you to ​musicarose on tumblr for commissioning me to write this!!

=

It had been a long two and a half years for Harry Hook, two and a half years since his arrival to Auradon, two and a half years since he had met you, two and a half years since his biggest regret.

Hurting you was his biggest regret, he only wished he had told you the truth before you had ended up finding out through his arrest.

Then maybe you wouldn't hate him, then maybe he would still be with you in Auradon.

He sighed, laying his head on his window, staring out into the smog, the lights of Auradon glinting in the distance.

His heart ached for you, every time he closed his eyes, he saw your pain-filled eyes, your tear-stained face, staring back at him with such hate and sadness.

He would do anything to get that look off your face.

Harry sighed, sitting up from his windowsill and standing, beginning to change into his nightclothes.

He pulled back his sheets and curled onto his bed, closing his eyes.

Hoping to wake up to a world with you.

=

You sighed, putting your hair into a fishtail braid, letting it drape over your shoulder. It was Janes's birthday today, so you had to at least tidy up a little bit. You sighed, fingers drifting over the purple bags under your eyes, it had been hard for you to get a good night's sleep for the past couple years.

Ever since....nevermind.

You slapped some makeup on, shoving on your shoes and jacket and making your way to the enchanted lake.

You didn't expect Audrey to be there, setting a sleeping spell onto those around her. You were far enough away for her not to notice you, so you dived into the lake, waiting till the pink smoke settled.

You gasped as you popped up form the lake, smiling in relief as you saw jane lift herself from the water.

"Jane!" she gave a soft jump, turning to see you, a smile blooming on her face.

"(y/n)!"

=

=

He was exhausted, the silver knight pressing onto him with a strength of Audrey's magic. He was losing his grip, losing his footing.

Harry yelped, his right foot sliding from underneath him as another knight swiped a dull blade under him.

He grunted in pain as he landed on his back, eyes widening as the vision of a sharp blade rose, aiming at his chest. He rolled onto his side, narrowly missing the blade, he hooked his hook around the hilt, and pulled it towards him, the knight lost its grip.