part 4- I really did

=

=

"Today we will begin writing a research paper" the class groaned, harry included, making (y/n) snigger at his side, patting his back.

"I know, I know, but! The topic is, magical artifacts!"

Harry perked up, looking over at uma, who was smirking dangerously at him. The wand she mouthed, Harry nodded, turning to (y/n)

"lass ye know a bit about FG's wand right?" you nodded, scribbling down ideas for your paper. "can ye help me do my paper on it?" you smiled, nodding once more.

"sure" you whispered, pointing toward the front of the room "now pay attention, this shits important" Harry sighed and turned back to face the teacher, a sinking feeling in his gut.

=

"so meh paper should probably also include the security around the wand righ'?" harry muttered, tapping keys on your laptop.

You shrugged "you'll probably get extra credit if you do that, luckily I know quite a bit on its barriers and gates"

Harry hummed in agreement, with your help, starting to plan his outline and beginning his research.

"Alright, we'll start with the origin of the wand, and well end with its present state and presence in Auradon, sound good?"

"aye"

=

"This is perfect Harry" Uma muttered, reading over his paper, grinning at the security section "with this information, stealing the wand will be a piece of cake"

"we're having cake?!" Gil perked up from his bed, grinning excitedly, Uma sighed, waving her hand in a downward motion, making Gil pout and lay back down, playing his on his Nintendo switch Carlos gave him.

"but its not detailed enough for us to safely get past everything, we need EVERYTHING Harry" harry sighed and nodded, taking the papers from uma and setting them down on his desk, opening his chat with (y/n) and beginning to chat.

*hey lass, can we go do something?*

(y/n) almost immediately responded

*of course! Wanna go to the enchanted lake?*

*please*

*are you okay?*

*just stressed*

*:c okay, ill bring some snacks and rootbeer*

*thx*

Harry stood, ignoring umas questioning as he grabbed his jacket and walked out of the dorm, he didn't want her to know what he was thinking.

He doesn't want to lie to (y/n) anymore.

He had to tell her.

=