~Chapter 1~

Jirou's POV

I hear loud knocking at my door. I get up and open it. "Dude it's already lunch you should eat" Mina said. "Ugh fine I'll meet you there" I just wanted to sleep but I guess I am hungry. "Ok bye" Mina said in her normal perky voice. I get to my dresser and put on black ripped jeans with black vans and an NF crop top. I walk out and head to the elevator to see Kami. "Ha guess we both slept in" ugh why is he so cute. "Yea I guess" I put my hand behind my neck.
The door finally opens and I see Mina waiting with a smirk on her face. She better not fan girl. I mean why would she I'm just with my crush nothing happened.

"Heyyyyyy I saw you were with that special someone" I rolls my eyes. "Whatever it's not like anything happened. We just woke up late at the same time" We walk to a table where the girls are, probably gossiping. "Good morning Jirou" Uraraka says happily. "Oh hey-" I'm caught off guard when I see Kami looking at me but turning away quickly.

That was weird. "Uhhh hello???" Mina says looking where I was looking. "Looking at your boyfriend ayyye." She said while the others giggled. "Shut up. We're just friends and that's all we'll ever be..." I looked down a bit sad. "Aww cmon we all know he likes you back" Momo said with a smile. "No one in their damn right mind will ever like me" I whispered to myself. Since it was Saturday we all just hung out in the common room.

I was listening to LEAVE ME ALONE by NF just jamming to the music when I got tapped on the shoulder. "Hey were having a sleepover everyone's coming. Wanna join?" Uraraka said with a smirk. Oh no they're gonna plan something. "I don't know... I mean I would hate to get embarrassed." I say. "Don't worry we wont force you to do anything" she said with a smile. "Fine. What time?" I said annoyed. "It's at 7:00 see ya there" And with that she left. Oh no what have I done.

•Time skip•

It was about 6:00 and I hadn't gotten prepared for the sleep over. I got up and packed everything I would need. I took a shower and had many thoughts about what could go wrong. I get out and put on a black baggy shirt sayin Deep Dope with black shorts. I put on my slip ons and grab my stuff to head out. Once I got down to see almost everyone shouting about what movie we're gonna watch.

Kami's POV

I get ready for the party and put my baggy sweatpants on with my lightning bolt T-shirt and some slides. I walk out to see that almost everyone is here. I notice that Jirou isn't here yet. God I hope she comes. She'd make everything better and more fun. She lights up a room when she walks- "NO YOU BASTARD WE ARE WATCHING LORD OF THE RINGS." I hear Bakugo yell at Sero. "Bakubro calm down maybe we all can decide on one movie that we all like. Once everyone comes that is." Kirishima says. Bakugo immediately shuts up after that. Huh I wonder why he just listens to Kirishima. "I want to watch Harry Potter tho" Mina says annoyed. "Hey how about the fantastic beasts" I say while they fight again. "Sorry bro but I'm already tired of that movie." "How?!?!!!" I say. "I don't know it's just not my type of thing." He says calmly.

At the corner of my eye I could see someone come. It was Jirou. I just stare at in awe. Man she really looks good in anything. She looks so hot. I wish I had the courage to tell her how I feel. I see her walk to Mina, Momo, and Uraraka just chatting. "Bro you ok?" Kirishima asked. "Huh? Oh yea... fine." I say in a weird tone. "Just go for it. It's the perfect time." He said. I was shocked he knew. Was I that obvious? "I'll do it later I just wanna have fun tonight." I say and get a hum from him saying ok. "Ok guys!!we are watching The Turning!!" Mina said with a... smirk? Huh wonder what that's about. "What!?! NO. I don't want to watch it." Jirou said with a worried expression. She always hated horror movies. Maybe I can make a move when she gets scared. "Sorry but the majority rules say we watch it." She said with a grin.

Once that chat was over we scattered in spots to sit while Mina got the popcorn. I sat on the couch. Todoroki and Midoriya sat on their sleeping bags next to eachother. Mina and Sero to my left. And everyone one else scattered in their sleeping bags. Jirou fortunately was sitting to my right. I can make a move. Or at least I can try. The movie had started. Jirou tensed up. "It'll be fine" I say. "S- sure" she says. I hand her popcorn. "Thanks" she said smiling. "No problem." Oh god that smile and those eyes. She'll be the death of me. The movie had started and wasn't all that scary yet...

A/N hey guys!! This chapter was 894 words long. I hope you all enjoyed it.🖤🖤