~Chapter 2~

Jirou's POV

The movie had started. It was giving me creepy vibes. I'm glad I'm sitting next to Kami he's so nice and strong, I feel comfortable with him by my side. I hope I don't do anything stupid. Maybe I could make a move? Probably not. When he handed me that popcorn it made my stomach fill with butterflies. Ugh I'm so hopeless. I look up to see a jump scare. I grab the nearest thing for dear life, obviously Kami, and hold tight. He wrapped his arm around me. We both blushed. Man fuck it I'm gonna make a move if this even is a move. I lean my head against his shoulder and get as red as Kirishima's hair. The jump scare was over thankfully but I didn't know if I should move back or stay.

I saw Mina have a smile and a thumbs up. I roll my eyes and discretely flip her off. I just fully realized Kami's strong arms are around me. My stomach has even more butterflies. I can feel him rub his thumb on my arm, calming me. He gets a bit red which makes me... relieved? I looked away to see Kirishima hugging... Bakugo?? I laugh a bit. I can see them holding hands and I smirk. They really do make a good couple I thought. Mina's ships really do sail?!

Maybe just maybe me and Kami can be a thing. I look the other way to see Midoriya in Todoroki's lap. They are so cute together I can't wait to have that with someone one... not like I would. I look up to see a not so scary scene but soon enough I was wrong. I burry my face in Kami's chest. Oh. My. God. What have I done!!! I immediately get up. "S- sorry." I say embarrassed. "I don't mind." He said with a smile. We both the looked at the screen in embarrassment. This is gonna be harder than I thought. I'm so flustered I can't think.

Kami's POV

WOW she really just put her head on my chest. It was so cute. Oh no I'm blushing, I try to hide it as best as I could. She apologized... so adorable. I can't think straight anymore she just so breathe taking. Once the movie is over we all get up. "Who's up for hot chocolate!?!!" Kirishima says. Everyone agrees and heads to the kitchen. I get mine and sit at a table. "Bro... you actually made a move. I'm proud" Sero said. "Heh I guess. I just couldn't help it." I say staring at Jirou. Kirishima and Sero both start laughing bringing me back to reality. "Dude your so in love ." Kirishima says laughing. "Hey dunce face stop being a dumb ass man up, jeez." Bakugo says. I think complementing me? "Yea whatever." Is all I could come back with. "What should we do next?" Tsu asked the group. "How about truth or dare?" Mina, Momo, and Uraraka say.

Everyone agrees but I can see Jirou giving Mina a death stare. Oh god what did Mina do. We all get in the floor in a circle. Jirou in the opposite side of the circle. What a nice view. Mina puts a bottle in the middle. "Ok I'll go first." She said while spinning the bottle. It landed on Todoroki. "Truth or dare." She says. "Dare" he says in a serious voice. The girls giggle. They definitely have something planed with their ships. "I dare you to give Midoriya a hickey." She say smirking. Midoriya got red while Todoroki licked, sucked and bit on his neck. He had about 4 hickeys after that. "Damn I just said one but ok." She said. Midoriya and Todoroki looked flustered.

Todoroki spins the bottle which lands in Tsu. "Truth or dare" "Truth, ribbit." She says instantly. "Do you like anyone in 1-A?" He said plainly. She starts to blush and nods her head yes. Almost everyone went except me, Bakugo, and Aoyoma. "Bakugo, truth or dare?" Tokoyami asks. "Dare. What do you think I am, a little girl? HUH?." "I dare you to kiss Kirishima." He said with a smirk. "Heh easy." Bakugo said. He leaned in and touched Kirishimas lips with his own. He held Kirishimas cheek with his hand and Kirishima pit his arms around Bakugo's neck. After about 2 minutes they finished, both of them red.

Jirou's POV

After Aoyoma went and got on his best outfit it was Kami's turn. I looked over to see almost everyone smirk. I was getting worried. What is they planned something? Everything could go wrong.

Mina's POV

Haha I had a meeting with everyone except Kami and Jirou. I had told them that if they get Kami then they would have to ask him if he likes Jirou or to date him to have 3 minutes in heaven with Jirou. We decorated the closet with romantic lights, roses, and 2 bean bag chairs facing each other.Everything was going by the plan. We all smirk.

Jirou's POV

I can see Kami's face. He looks scared at the thought of what he had gotten into. "Miseur truth or dare?" Aoyoma asked with a smile. "D- dare" Kami said looking him straight in the eyes. "Magnificent, I dare you to do 3 minutes in heaven with Jirou, Misuer." My eyes widened. Holy shit I can't believe this. I'm definitely gonna talk to Mina after. But right now I am so afraid of what I'm gonna do. "Ok then. Cmon Jirou lets just do this." We head to the closet. I can see... a blush? Does he like me? Maybe he's just nervous. He opens the door and we walk in. My jaw drops. It was decorated romantically. I KNEW IT. Oh god oh god what am I going to do. "Time starts now!" Mina says while laughing.

Fuck. "Uh so..." Kami says nervously. Should I tell him how I feel? You know what. Fuck it. "Hey Kami... there's s- something I've been meaning to tell you for a while." I breathe heavily. "Actually me too." He says while looking me in the eyes. "Ok so I kind of had a crush on you for a while." I blush so hard my stomach filled with butterflies. His eyes widen and he blushes a dark shade of red.

A/N ok so this was 1062 words long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I promise there will be more fluff next chapter. Peace ✌️