~Chapter~ 7

Kami's POV

It was Friday. We had no school today since most of the teachers had meetings. I got up at 8:00, which is pretty early since I usually wake up at 9:00 or 10:00, I headed down to the kitchen still in my pajamas. "Yo how was last night with Jirou?" Kirishima asked. "It was great." I said smiling. "So what did she say? Or should I not ask?" Kirishima said with energy. "She said yea, man." I said happily. "See I told you she'd say yes." He said while eating cereal. "Thanks for your advice." "No problem dude." Kirishima said. "WHERE IS THE SHITTY WAFFLES." Bakugo yelled, probably waking everyone up. "We ran out." Kirishima said with his toothy smile. "DAMN IT." He said banging on the table. "Bro chill." I say. "Tch whatever." He said. "I made you 2 pancakes Bakubabe." He said.

Bakubabe? Are they dating??? "I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT IN PUBLIC SHIT FOR BRAINS." He yelled back. "So... you 2 are a thing?" I ask very confused. "Yea we plan on telling everyone a couple days after you and Jirou." Kirishima said. "So the dunce face did get the girl." Bakugo stated. "Heh. Yea I did." I say flustered. I see everyone come in. "I will not allow this. You yell and wake everyone up." Iida said waiving his arms everywhere. "It's like 9:00 you should be up." Bakugo said. "Let's eat!!!" Mina says while making a fist pump in the air. I sit down and eat my waffle. Haha that's right I had the last waffle. I see Jirou walk over and sit next to me. "You made him yell." She said with a death glare. "How was I supposed to know he wanted waffles." I said back. "Mhmm." She said teasing me. I roll my eyes and eat again.

•Time skip•

It was almost dinner time and I pulled Jirou into a corner. "Hey when should we tell them about us?" She was thinking. "I don't know? Maybe tonight? Or whatever you want." She says in a soft voice. My heart skips a beat. "Uh yea. That'll work." I say. "Ok what should we say? Who should say it? Do we both say it?" Jirou sounds worried. I chuckle and kiss her soft lips. She kisses back. I bit her bottom lip asking for an entrance which she surprisingly doesn't compete for domination. I search every inch of her mouth. Feeling our tongues touch each other makes me moan a little. I turn bright red after what came out of my mouth.

We pull away leaving a trail of saliva connecting. She bursts out laughing. "Oh shut up." I say. She keeps laughing. I was getting annoyed so I pushed her to the wall and kissed her aggressively, not hurting her, and I finally hear a little moan from her. I pull away and start laughing. "Wh- you-?" She said. "At a loss of words I see." I smirk. And she hits me with her earphone jacks. "Fine I'll stop." I say smiling. "Cmon lets go eat with the class." She says changing the subject. "Ok we'll finish this later." I said making her blush.

Jirou's POV

We walk over to the kitchen. It was 7:00 and everyone was heading to the kitchen. "OK MOTHER FUCKERS I MADE KATSUDON SO YOU BETTER EAT IT." Bakugo yells at us. We all grab our plates and grab the katsudon. "Oh my god this is amazing, Kacchan." Deku says. "Of course it is shitty nerd." He replies back. "I can't believe next year we will be in class 3-A. It'll be awesome." Kirishima says. "I wonder who will be the top three again." Uraraka says.

"ILL BE NUMBER ONE." Bakugo says proudly. "I think the whole class will on the top." Deku says. "Shut it nerd." Bakugo said. Kirishima gave Bakugo a look. Todoroki put his arm around Midoriya defensively looking at Bakugo with a "ill kill you" face. Bakugo looked down "sorry shitty nerd." He says silently. Everyone was in shock. "It's ok is Kacchan!!" Midoriya said happily. It's been 30 minutes and Kami gave me the signal to start talking about us. I nod my head. "So guys..." Kami says. Everyone looks at him. Kami secretly takes my hand in his and we intertwine fingers. I breathe. "Me and Kami are dating." I squeezed Kami's hand. He rubbed his thumb on mine.

Everyone started asking so many questions. They all congratulated us and awwed. I hate this attention but it's for Kami. "We should totally celebrate this!!!" Mina said excitedly. We all agreed. We did a cooking contest for 1 hour. Bakugo and Kirishima won. "Let's play truth or dare." Midoriya said excitedly. "We cannot do anything inappropriate." Iida said. We all rolled our eyes. "Ok I say we get to choose who we pick instead of using a bottle." Mina said. "I'll go first." Mina said. "Kami truth or dare?" She asked. Oh no she's gonna do bad ones on me and Kami. He looked at her knowing what was gonna happen.

"Truth." Oh god. "Have you done it yet?" She said smirking. Kami's pupils got small and he froze. He was breathing really fast like me. "N- no." He said looking down. "I said NO inappropriate things." Iida said. "I am leaving." He got up and left. "He's no fun." Uraraka said with a sad face. "Ok Kami I have to ask someone now." Mina said. "Uh Deku truth or dare." He said still looking embarrassed. "D- dare." He said with a blush. "I dare you to take off Todoroki's shirt with your teeth." Todoroki stares to blush. Man they are a cute couple.

They both stand up. Midoriya bit the bottom of to Todoroki's shirt and went up. Soon he was on his tippy toes trying to get it over his head. Once that was done Midoriya pecked Todoroki's cheek. "Kirishima truth or dare." Deli said. "Dare. Because I'm manly." He said smiling. "I dare you to... kiss Bakugo." Kirishima instantly pinned Bakugo to the floor and made our with Bakugo harshly. We played for 30 mins till I got truth or dared. "I dare you to smack Kami's ass 5 times. Sorry not sorry." Momo said. "Your dead." I said to her. Kami got up. We were both blushing. "Ok. You ready." He nodded. I smacked his ass 5 times. "I'm so sorry." I said to him. "Don't be. I liked it." He said smirking. I blushed. It was 9:00 so we headed to bed.

A/N 1104 words. Hope you enjoyed.✌️