The meeting of jack ( listen to pandora hearts)

It had been at least a month since master Vincent had found me on the streets and now

It was a cold winters day I went out to pick snow roses when master Vincent told me to go

to town to get meat I had also brought a loaf of bread with me. When I arrived at the village I went and bought the meat when I walked along the stone street when I saw a man in a black

cloak his golden hair in a long braid. I walked over he looked up I saw tears, tears of sadness I reached my hand down and smiled he looked up with mourning eyes I then tried to speak but I decided to not talk instead I just handed him the loaf of bread he glanced at be then back at the bread he hesitated and started to eat the bread, " what's your name?" " Jack Vessulias and you are?" " Lacie bakersvile it may sound like I am related

to Glen bakersvile but I am not a relative of his just a servant" he thanked me I asked him if he would like to come back with me he stood up and nearly fell but I cought him before he hit the ground I felt my face turn red he laughed, " are you blushing Lacie?" I payed his comment no attention instead I helped him up, he whinced in pain I looked at his foot it was a dark shade of red I tore of some of my dress and wrapped it around his leg, He Looked astonished when I showed him an act of kindness. When we got to the mansion Master Vincent came running I quickly bowed jack looked over at Vincent then I looked up to see my masters eyes I knew to never look at his one red eye for he was Considered a child of I'll omen, " Lacie who is this?" I stood back up straight, " master Vincent this is jack bezuris" I heared a loud gasp followed by a laugh, " YOU a Vessulias that's unlikely all of them died in a fire all that remaind was clock and music Box Parts!" Jacks hair made a shadow over his eyes I gently patted his back he looked at me in the eyes and without him being councious of it his lips locked on mine my eyes where bulging I tried to to get away from it but then something hit me in my mind I calmed down and hugged him I wished that the world could be that happy and peaceful as that moment.