Daughter of sin

I remember now the present and the future clashed now everything was going wrong i remembered i was considered a child of ill omen I was a sacrifice to the abyss and its core I slowly arose from bed remembering Levi was visiting i thought what if he impregnated me and was also using me? for he had broken 8 promises to me one more and i would hurt him so bad that he would look like he got run over by a bull I laughed I WANTED to see his face covered in blood. I walked down the long hall and went downstairs I saw Levi smiling, " morning sleepy head"," Levi stop acting like you have feelings for me and stop lying to me!"," this may not be the time but your still wearing a nightgown."

I move my fist and nearly punch him in his " perfect" face but Oswald grabs my hand I turn to him and kick in his balls he fell to ground with a loud thud I never thought that I had such a good kick, I looked up Levi was standing there scared out of his wits I loved that face...WAIT WHAT NO NO NO NO NO I thought I ran right passed him, i entered a closet and I opened it and I was back in my room safe I let out a sigh of relief. After getting dressed i heard the door open," oh no not Levi" 

muttering under my breath I looked up just enough to see his body I instantly regretted it for he was kinda naked besides the pants and bandages on his chest I quickly looked down and he probably saw that I had been looking at him I felt his tender bandaged finger under my chin and pull it up I tried to look away but his other hand grabbed my face," If you wanted to look at me then do it now" his voice was bitter and calm yet tender and loving I again made an effort to move my face from his grasp but I found I couldn't Levi then threw me against the wall a laud crack was heard and i saw red was it my blood? There was a gasp and I heard running feet coming towards me and the words oh no Oswald is going to yell at me for hurting his younger sister I felt gentle hands carry me to my bed I looked up Levi having a worried smile I put my hand on his cheek my head was blurred with questions why was I putting my hand on this little worm? I felt something warm and wet on my hand, it was a tear I looked at him in the eyes they looked kind of like master Vincent's." Lacie I'm so sorry my love I was the one you kept calling "Vincent" please Lacie forgive m..... i put my lips on his and locked them he seemed startled but put his hand on the back of my head, he then started to strip his clothes off i did the same and we were kissing in the bed, I heard footsteps and i quickly jumped up and put on a tight corset ( ya I put it on myself), 

Levi was still lying on the bed and spoke up."Lacie come back to bed with me and later tonight we will have a feast!" i tried to turn around quickly but the corset seemed to slice my body so I moved slower, slower then a turtle I gave Levi the death stare," Levi I'm not going back into that be,,," I fell but was caught," my my seems your still weak and you started to bleed again you should honestly be more careful darling" at that moment Jacks voice rang out," Lacie I bought you something!" I heard Jack walk up the stairs I told Levi to hide and he did in a closet I ran onto the bed so it looked I had just taken a nap except the tight corset made it harder so I opened the door and he came running in, " Lacie take this" I took the small bag and opened it, and inside was a note and a silver and gold rose necklace, Jack put it on my neck as he was doing that his gloved hands where soft when they touched a certain spot I blushed his face felt warm as well," sorry " he said while pushing me against the wall fiercely kissing my neck, he then moved to just kissing, but he got hungry and he started to bite my bottom lip and for some reason I let his tongue in and I loved the feeling I let his tongue explore my mouth our tongues playfully touching felt so many things happiness ,betray and naughty and sexy.