Introduction

I decided to cut the characters off and put the introduction.

Lee Jieun is a nerd, but not completely a 'nerd'. She just wears big, black glasses. She's a top student. But when she's outside of her school, she is a completely different person. She no longer wears her hideous glasses, she skips her ugly ass nerdy outfit and throws some gorgeous outfit.

She is super-rich but her appearance says otherwise. It makes people look down upon her. She wears that get-up because she hates the attention people shows on her and especially people who are only after the wealth.

Jeon Jungkook who likes to bully Jieun completely ignoring the fact he has hurt her many times but deep inside, he always has his eyes on Jieun.

When he realizes Jieun is the same person he met at the airport. He found out Jieun's secret and threatened her.

Will Jieun likes Jungkook?
Will Jungkook confess and no longer bully her?
Or will Jungkook reveal her not-so-secret?

This story is unedited and forever will, im lazy. Also , this is the cringiest story you will ever read and bear in mind that you will experience a breakdown from the story.

[WARNING !] : My grammar sucks. Don't read it if you had problems with it, I don't want your eyes get burn and don't be too salty about it since it is not my first language. You can just move on to another story. I'll respect anyone who nicely correct my grammar in the comment section since im still in learning process and growing up from my mistakes

P.s a messy storyline

Please don't copyright and plagiarism , all my ideas belong to me.

Alright just to let you guys know how I somehow ended up with IU's real name. First, I don't ship them but be real thou they're 'efin cute. I coincidentally chose 'Lee Jieun' as the heroine and didn't expect it was IU's real name and im hella shook. It was a pure coincidence. Alsooo,  for those who kept asking me to change it to Y/N , I will not. Thank you. 

Follow me on wattpad!