I'm Not Jealous!

Chapter 11

Sitting on Marco's bed, you were bandaging up his hand as he watched you intently. "You shouldn't have done that," you lightly scolded the older male, smiling softly up at him. "Getting one last hit in really wasn't necessary."

"Well, I couldn't let Pops have all the fun yoi," Marco teased lightly, wincing when you narrowed your eyes at him.

"If you hadn't done that then you wouldn't have hurt your hand. What made you do it anyway?" You questioned, giving his hand a small kiss once you finished wrapping it.

"I just got so angry when I saw how scared you seemed from just looking at him....I just kinda lost it," Marco scratched the back of his head with his free hand. "I'm sorry for losing control like that yoi."

"You don't have to apologize, I'm more concerned about Pops," you sighed, letting go of Marco's hand only to have him snake his arms around you and pull you into his lap.

Marco chuckled as a blush spread across your face. "I'm just glad we got there before Pops killed him yoi, luckily Smoker only took Kid into the station too."

"Luckily you guys are friends with the police chief," you pointed out, shaking your head slightly.

"Hey, you know you're benefiting from this as well," Marco pulled your front against his, pressing his forehead against yours.

"Shut up, pineapple~" you teased, giggling as you moved in to press your lips against his.

The kiss soon turned into a heated on, and you soon found yourself sliding your hands under Marco's shirt and letting out a small moan as he moved his lips down to your neck, starting to leave a trail of small love-bites.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" A loud booming voice came from right outside the door, joined by a loud knocking.

You almost fell of Marco at the shock, but he tightened his arms around you again. "What the..." Marco growled, his eyes widening as Pops burst through the door with a stressed-out Thatch trying to hold him back. "P-pops!"

"I did not condone this relationship!" Edward Newgate exclaimed as he lifted you gently off of Marco, putting you down on the bed like you weighed less than a feather and pulling Marco into a half hug. "Gurarara! Why didn't you tell me you were in love with little [y/n]!"

"W-wait...you're not mad?" You looked up at Pops with wide eyes as he kept slapping Marco on the back.

"Of course not, I'm just glad a son of mine is finally settling down! I thought Marco would never meet someone." Pops continued to laugh. "We need to celebrate!"

"H-hey! Why are you beating me u-up then yoi?" Marco groaned as he tried to escape the clutches of his adoptive father.

"Not so fast lad, we're going out drinking!" The older male smiled eerily down at the blonde who widened his eyes in fear, swallowing a lump that had suddenly formed in his throat.

"Absolutely not," you stood up quickly and marched over to the males, pulling Marco away from Newgate and wrapping your arms tightly around the blonde. "He's not going anywhere after last night, he's still not feeling completely better."

"Well then Lass, we'll turn it into a family event and you can come with. Maybe a bonfire on the beach?" Newgate hummed as he thought it over. "You have ten minutes to get ready, and not a second more," he informed them with a smirk before leaving the room.

"They're gonna make me drink again yoi," Marco groaned as he fell face forward onto his bed.

"Aw poor, pineapple," You snickered, letting out a yelp when he pulled you down onto the bed with him.