My turn...

Hi, it's the author Honeybee♡
Just saying this is going to be a quite short story but I hope you enjoy it. Most of it will be written in lances POV but sometimes in third person too. Anyway enough talking...
Ps. I did watch voltron but sorry if I got any information wrong.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Lance's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sleeping in my room when I heard Allura's voice booming over the castle telling us to meet in the lounge.
I was pretty tired but I knew if I was going to be late again I might not get a chance to go back to Earth for a week. Allura and Coran agreed to let us all have a week on Earth to help with the home sickness. And I might not seem like it but I NEED to go back home, even if only for a few days.

I took a deep breath to keep the mask that I've created of the the playboy annoying goofball from falling. But i dont know how long I can keep this facade up before cracking. Which is why i need to get away, but I think the rest of the team may be getting  suspicious to why I'm so desperate to leave especially Shiro and stupid mullet head.

I walked into the lounge to receive a warning look from Allura showing me how close I was to being a disappointment once again. To be honest it hurt, but I shook it of and pointed finger guns at her with my signature sharpshooter smirk and replied with a "sorry princess I wont be late again so that I dont miss out on your pretty face"..

That one received groans from everyone. I sat down next to my buddy Hunk to avoid getting scolded again. "Like I was waiting to say, we all have done our week on Earth except Lance so Lance you can leave right away and we need you to be back exactly one week from now. So please dont be late like you usually are..."Allura said

That comment received a snicker from both pidge and mullet. But I ignored I cant believe it they're actually letting me go to earth theres no time to be angry i need to go....

I jumped up pointed finger guns at everyone and said "hasta la later paladudes I'll see ya next week "
Before walking out of the lounge.
I can finally be alone at least that's what I thought....