Antidepressants....

Hey guys sorry to have not written in a while. Honestly I had already nearly been finished with this chapter I just wasn't entirely happy with it so decided not to post it. But I got a comment from huneyz saying that they will wait however long it will take for me to publish the next chapter.

I found that comment really sweet and motivated me into writing more to hopefully make someone happy. I would love if more of you did that too, like telling me your opinions or even ideas every once in a while.

Once again thank you sooooo much huneyz I 💙💙💙💙 U.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

It was the last day on Earth for lance and he still had to do so many things which were very important but not so fun.

He sighed before making his way to a small familiar pharmacy store. He walked in, to be immediately recognised by one of his old pharmacists. "Omg, Lance? Is that you? I haven't seen you in a while my child, I assume you are back for the usual?" At Lance's small smile and nod, the pharmacist when around back to prepare all of the pills.

Soon after the man came back with a small medical paper bag handing it to lance. Lance said his goodbyes and left the store, and letting out a deep breath.That wasnt so bad I guess, I mean the worst part is over. He thought to himself.

The team sat confused staring at the screen. Why would he go into a pharmacy and would could he possibly have in the bag?They carried on watching with curious eyes as they saw Lance start making his way home...

As soon as lance got back home he raced to his room and started packing his bag with as many things that would fit and remind him if home. Knowing he only has limited time to get back to the castle of lions.

He filled his bag to the brim before remembering the small paper bag laying on his bed. He grabbed the bag his eyes burning with anger stuffing it into his bag, before standing up and punching the wall repeatedly screaming,"STUPID PTSD,ANXIETY ,DEPRESSION. WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?!?!?" After a while he finally calmed down before leaning his back against the wall and sliding down. He cradled his bloody fists before murmuring something that sounded a lot like,"Great, now I have anger issues like mullet" with a jokey tone.

Despite the situation the team gave out a couple of snorts and snickers only making Keith pout and roll his eyes more.

Turning their attention back to the screen they saw lance already walking out of the house with the bag in his hand and murmuring things with a frown as he looked at the time on his watch.They increased the volume only to frown when they heard what he was saying. Specifically about himself.

"Stupid worthless idiot"
"Fag"
"Can't even get somewhere on time and do something right for once"
"Annoying loud seventh wheel"
"Expendable team mate"
"I should've been the one to die instead of Ciel"
"Kill myself"
"Worst father ever"

As he murmured softly he rolled up the sleeve on one of his wrists and softly traced the mess of scarred and new red lines on his arms. When he finally reached the castle he took a deep breath, fixing his sleeves before slipping back in quietly.

As he went to his room and organised all his new possessions from his house, he was completely unaware of the team back in the lounge talking sadly inbetween themselves discussing how to help him.

When he was finally finished he decided on finding the team to inform them about him being back. However when he walked into the lounge, he was not expecting to find the whole team sitting there holding eachother all with tears streaming down their faces...

●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

What will Lance do, what will the team say, will they admit to what they saw?

Find out in the next chapter of going home(langst) which should hopefully come out pretty soon.

Love Honeybee