Goodbye...

Today was the last day that lance would spend with Leo so they were not going to waste a single second of it. First they went swimming in the ocean and lance taught Leo how to swim a short distance and spent the whole morning playing in the warm sun and splashing each other.

Afterwards they got ice cream and spent the whole walk home eating it as fast as possible as it started to melt in the midday intense sunlight.

After they got home they spent th rest of the day till dinner time watching sull movies and eating junk food.But when it got to six they had to leave to get to the family house again. After the hour long taxi ride Leo and lance hugged eachother crying their eyes out whilst saying goodbye. Right before lance left, he took off his army shirt and put it on Leo,"here you go sweetie now whenever you wear it, it will remind you of both me and papa "

Leo whispered thank you whilst giving lance one last hug. As lance started to walk away, he turned around and said,"goodbye baby boy never forget how much I love you"

As lance got back into the taxi, he pit his head down and silently cried at the pain of leaving his son on his own again. An hour later when he arrived back home he went inside grabbed some money and a notebook and made his way into the town again. He stopped at a tattoo parlor and made his way in.

The minute he stepped in the owner, on of Lance's longest childhood friend ran straight up to him and enveloped him into an huge hug just like Hunks. When they finally split up his friend James asked," I haven't seen you in ages man, did you come back for even more tattoos?" Lance replied with a nod and then opened his notebook showing all the sketches he drew of the new tattoos he wanted. There were eleven in total.

A few hours later lance sat up and examined all his new inky art on his skin there were perfect. A massive  replica of the blue lion all along his right thigh (get it cuz he's the right leg of voltron when flying blue) a smaller figure of the red lion on his right arm to also symbolize being their paladin. And all the teams star signs on his left arm and a pink and orange star for Coran and Allura. And the last three tattoos were  a cluster of planets on his chest, a pair of black ballet shoes like the ones hevdsnced in and finally the voltron sign above his right hip.

 And the last three tattoos were  a cluster of planets on his chest, a pair of black ballet shoes like the ones hevdsnced in and finally the voltron sign above his right hip

Best tattoo pic of lance that I could find pretty cool tho^^^