Son?!?

Just imagine that that's Leo at the top not lance
-thanks love u
Honeybee♡
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After the meal that the family ate everyone went their separate ways leaving lance and his mama on their own. what lance said next left the team shocked none of them could even utter a word.

"Hey mama, is leo sleeping or something cuz I haven't seen him down here yet or heard him😂😂" asked lance casually with a small chuckle.His mum answered with a small laugh of her own too," oh so now you notice that your son is missing and yes he is sleeping but I'm going to wake him so that we can surprise him"

"HE HAS A SON!!!?!?" the team all scream in chorus. The team turn their eyes of the screen looking at each other. " how did none of us know this, now that I  think about it barely any of us know anything about him..?" Said shiro in his dad voice with a guilty tone.This made Coran pipe up with his classic " you are sadly right number 1".

They turned their eyes back onto the screen to see lance now standing in the garden crouching with his nephews and nieces running around a small distance away from him. They then saw the door open to show Lance's mother holding the hand of a small four years old boy hand.(top pic )

The small boy rubbed his eyes from the sleepiness before looking up to lock eyes with lance. The small boy just stood there frozen in shock whilst lance said"hi, leo I've missed u sweetie" surprising the team with how softly he said it*true dad voice you need to try harder shiro*

Leo seemed to snap out of his trance and ran at lance screaming "dadddy" and running into Lance's arms. Lance stood up with Leo sobbing and trembling in his arms. And put his head into Leo's small shoulder also sobbing from happiness. After a while when the pair calmed down aswell as the team which were all sobbing from how cute it was. Even keith though he claimed that it was just some dust in his eyes.*yh right 😂😂😂*
The pair walked away from the house hand in hand, father and son. After saying all of their goodbyes.After calling a taxi once again an hour and a half later they arrived at the cream coloured house again.

Lance and Leo walked in sitting down at the table where he proceeded to explain what happened once again but in ways in which a four year old will understand. When he finished lance started apologising over and over again. But leo just got up and enveloped  lance into the biggest hug a four year old can manage. And then replied with a "I love you daddy and it wasnt your fault" causing lance and the team to let out a sob all over again.
.*u no this part all calming down ...etc*

Leo then spoke up and asked lance" daddy can we please visit papa tmrw?"to which lance replied with "of course leo, I want to say hello too i haven't talked to him in a while. But we have to go to sleep so that we have looootttts of energy tmrw isn't?"

But when lance stopped talking Leo was already asleep. Lance snorted and picked up the small boy rocking him gently as he walked up the stairs but walking past the pale blue door and down the hallway to wear there was another door but painted black and engraved with Leo. He opened the door to reveal a small light blue room with stars and planets all over the walls and a small bed in the middle.

 He opened the door to reveal a small light blue room with stars and planets all over the walls and a small bed in the middle

Leo's room^^^

Lance brought Leo over to the bed and changed him into some pyjs and then tucked him in. He than kissed his forehead and whispered "daddy loves you to the moon and back" before walking out of the room and turning the lights of.

Whilst the team where busy with awweeing over what just happened, lance walked into the room he walked in first when he got to Earth and changed into black skin tight leggings a thin sweatshirt with the words stretch sweat pirouette and put on black ballerina pointe shoes.

The team put their attention back on lance as he was  now walking into another room which turned out to be a massive studios with mirrors all along the walls. He put music on and began too stretch. Leaving the team surprised that he knew how to dance and at his flexibility.

Lance stretching^^^^

Lance then started doing rountines after routines jumping high into the air gliding along to the music, pirouetting, splits and landing on point before throwing his sweatshirt of and finishing in a perfect point and position panting from the adrenaline.

The team were watching shook but clapped and whistled even though they knew he wouldn't be able to hear them.Lance then turned of the music got up and walked back into his room but then walked into the shower so pidge directed the invisible drone to wait in the room to give him privacy. Whilst lance was in the shower the team discussed how well he danced and how good he is with children but looked back to the screen when they heard the door to the bathroom open.Whilst the rest of the team where admiring his tattoos not even paying attention to the fact he only had a towel around his waist keith was sitting there with the brightest and darkest blush on his face only looking at Lance's abs and strongly defined v-line. That was until pidge burst out laughing and exposed Keith making him want to disappear once again that day.

Here you go u animsls jk love u 
I know he's not in a towel but imagine and ignore the words over his chest. This is the best one I could find...💙

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Just saying that if anyone reads this that I wrote all of these chapters in the same day so if they're rushed or rlly bad sorry but I just really wanted to write as much as I can

Just saying that if anyone reads this that I wrote all of these chapters in the same day so if they're rushed or rlly bad sorry but I just really wanted to write as much as I can.
Cuz I dont know if anyone else has this but when they have a story idea or something they just want to write the whole thing in one day or as much as possible.....if I'm the only one then that awkward but oh well 😂😂😂
Luv ya
Honeybee♡