Chapter 1

Hitoshi walked down the street. All that was on his mind was his kidnappper, Bokutachi san. Ever since the day Bokutachi kidnapped Hitoshi, he wasn't able to stop thinking about him. 

"Hitoshi San!" a familiar, high pitched voice yelled in the distance. 

Hitoshi looked up to see a green haired neko running towards him, and a burgundy haired neko following behind her with a calm expression.

"What a coincidence seeing you here on this lovely day, Hitoshi san." Koneko greeted, her piercing golden eyes stared into his. Raku was red in the face.

"Yes, today is a very sugoi day, nya!" she positively added, her green hair bounced as she spoke.

She was right, today was downright sugoi. 

"Almost as sugoi as Bokutachi" Hitoshi thought. His face went red as he thought about his kidnapper once again. 

"Hitoshi-san? Are you alright?", Koneko asked, with a concerned look. 

Hitoshi replied, his face still red as a tomato, "Sorry, I spaced out for a second there. There just has been a lot on my mind lately. Nya... Rawr~" 

"Oh alright! Well... I was thinking we all could go and get some ice cream, nya." Raku suggested as she blushed and looked away, praying her crush, Hitoshi would say yes.

Hitoshi agreed, "That would be very sugoi, Raku chan. Nya... Rawr~" 

"That's fantastic, let's go.", Koneko stated, pointing towards the ice cream restaurant in the distance.