Chapter 3

This was the happiest Hitoshi has ever been in his life.

"Oh~ What a pleasant surprise! What can I get for you, Hitoshi?", Bokutachi said. He was flawless.

Hitoshi has never seen anyone so perfect in his life. It felt like he forgot how to talk because the words weren't coming out. This was one of the most embarrassing moments in his life.

Koneko spoke up, "Two chocolates and one vanilla, please." 

"Coming right up. Feel free to take a seat...", Bokutachi offered, giving a wink to Hitoshi, he blushed a bright red.

"What was that about, nya?", Raku asked, taking a seat in a booth. Koneko followed.

Hitoshi sat in the seat across from them and responded, making an excuse, "Oh uh... He's just an old friend!" 

"He looks awfully familiar, nya.", Koneko added, taking another quick glance at Hitoshi's brown-haired crush.

"Wait! He was the one who kidnapped you!", Raku announced loudly, slamming her hands on the table and standing up. 

Everyone in the restaurant looked at her. Raku just created a scene. Koneko yanked Raku down with a disapproving look.  

"Are you out of your mind?!", Koneko said, raising her voice. That was new.

A man with brown hair walked up to their table, Hitoshi knew without a doubt who it was.

"Here is your ice cream... Enjoy...", Bokutachi handed the ice creams to the 3 customers. 

"Thank you. Sorry for the loudness coming from her," Koneko pointed at Raku, "She's just... Really young and doesn't know any better, nya." 

Raku folded her arms in slight anger. She was embarrassed. 

Hitoshi couldn't help but admire Bokutachi's features. His mesmerizing eyes, his handsome smirk, he could go on and on. 

Bokutachi exclaimed, "It's no trouble... No trouble at all." 

Suddenly, his head turned to Hitoshi, "Would you mind if I spoke with you for a minute, Hitoshi?" 

Hitoshi quickly stood up from his seat, "Not at all. Hold my ice cream, Koneko chan. Nya... Rawr~", He handed Koneko his chocolate ice cream and followed Bokutachi.