Chapter 4

Hitoshi followed Bokutachi into the employee's only room.

"Am I... allowed to be here?" Hitoshi asked, praying he wouldn't get in trouble.

Bokutachi answered, "It's perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about~" 

The room was extremely bland and boring. A couple of chairs and tables were set out for employees to sit down at. The tension between the two men made Hitoshi very anxious. Bokutachi's eyes were glued to him.

Hitoshi eventually spoke up, "So... What did you want to talk about?" 

Bokutachi slammed Hitoshi onto the wall and lifted up his chin, looking straight into his eyes, 

"I just want you to know, I haven't given up on you either. You're mine. You always will be, and you can't do anything about it." 

Before Hitoshi knew it, Bokutachi's lip was on his. 

His scarlet red eyes widened as he felt his cheeks burn up. Hitoshi kissed back passionately, loving every minute of it. He never wanted to pull away.

Eventually, their lips separated, Hitoshi looked at Bokutachi's eyes with nothing but love and lust. He wanted him. He needed him.

Bokutachi put his hand on Hitoshi's chest seductively, "We'll continue this soon... Here's my number~" 

He handed Hitoshi a piece of paper out of his pocket, then strutting away with pride.
Hitoshi was amazed. He looked down at the paper to read,

"666-420-6969 Call me~"

Hitoshi quickly jotted down the number into his contacts, a bright smile plastered on his face as he left the employees only room to find his friends.