Chapter 8

"Wow! This place is so fancy, Bokutachi! How are you sure it's okay...?" Hitoshi rambles in amazement.

"Anything for you, my darling."
Bokutachi got out of the limo, he opened the door for Hitoshi and helped him out. Hitoshi blushed, finding this extremely embarrassing yet romantic at the same time. Would people make fun of their relationship? I mean, they're both two men, and that kind of stuff is frowned upon by most people. Was the world really ready for their flawless relationship? There was so much going through Hitoshi's mind.

Bokutachi squeezes his hand, he could tell he was stressed, "Relax, babe. Take this time to enjoy yourself!"
He was right, maybe Hitoshi was overthinking a bit.

They entered the restaurant, a waiter took them to their seats.
Hitoshi was beyond amazed. A table for two, with a candle lit was right in front of him. He took his seat, and Bokutachi did the same.

"Nyaaa... Rawr~" Hitoshi whispered, looking around at the scenery. They sat next to a window with a beautiful view of the night.
He could see his grandmothers house from here!

"Do you like it?" Bokutachi asked, noticing Hitoshi glancing at the environment they're in.
"I like the view." Hitoshi admitted.
"You do?"
"Yes."
"You're my best view!" Bokutachi expressed.
"...Meh."