Chapter 2

Hitoshi couldn't help but look at the bright blue sky as him and the two neko girls walked towards the ice cream restaurant. His dark blue hair swayed in the air glamorously, while his bright red eyes shined brighter than the sun. 

Unfortunately, his kidnapper was still stuck in his mind. Hitoshi would trade anything to met him again, even his two friends.

"We're here!! Oooh, I'm so excited, nya!", Raku squealed with excitement. Koneko laughed.

Hitoshi held the door open for the two girls. Koneko showed him a sign of gratitude, while Raku blushed.

"Arigato, H-Hitoshi san...!", Raku stuttered as she fiddled with her fingers. Koneko smirked and gently nudged Raku with her elbow, saying nothing. 

Hitoshi didn't want Raku to get the wrong idea, he was loyal to Bokutachi after all, "It's no problem, Raku chan. Anything for a friend, nya... rawr~"

Raku looked crushed, but forced herself not to show it.

"So what do you guys plan on ordering, nya?" Raku changed the subject, looking up at the menu as they waited in line. 

"I think I'll get some chocolate ice cream, nya." , Koneko spoke, her eyes also glued on the menu.

The color of chocolate reminded him of Bokutachi's brown, soft, hair. Hitoshi spaced out once again.

"I just can't seem to get him out of my mind..." Hitoshi mumbled underneath his breath.

"What was that, Hitoshi san?" Koneko turned around, facing the tall, blue haired boy.

"Oh! Um, I think I'll get a chocolate ice cream as well.", he replied, rubbing the back of his head. Hitoshi knew the only reason he chose chocolate was for his kidnapper.

Raku decided, "Hmm, I think I'll get a vanilla ice cream!"

After a while, it was finally there turn to order. Hitoshi decided to go first, 

"I'll have a-" 

He couldn't believe his eyes. The person taking their order was...

Bokutachi