New York, New Nanny

edited to third person.

ALIYA DRESMOND STOOD OUTSIDE her apartment building with one of her close friends, Zuri Ross, and the bellhop of the building, Tony

ALIYA DRESMOND STOOD OUTSIDE her apartment building with one of her close friends, Zuri Ross, and the bellhop of the building, Tony. The trio talked and watched cars whizz by, eyeing a cab that pulled up and threw an auburn-haired woman on the sidewalk.

The cab driver revved his engine and sped off, while the mystery woman tried to recompose herself.

"Oh, that's harsh." Aliya groaned, while Tony rushed over to help her up.

"Woah, you must be a really bad tipper." Tony joked as he helped her to stand.

"Real great start." Aliya called out from the door, where she and Zuri observed the situation.

"I'm Tony." He said, ignoring the young girl and introducing himself.

"I'm Jessie." The new woman smiled, shaking his hand.

Zuri picked up a random bra that hit the sidewalk, and rushed over. "And I'm guessing this is yours?"

The woman grabbed it, while laughing nervously, "Oh, thank you, sweetie. That's just my slingshot."

"She doesn't know its a bra." Zuri laughed, looking at Aliya and Tony

Suddenly, an older woman rushed out of the building with her luggage, screaming. "Bye, Nanny. Whatever your name was!" Zuri yelled, bidding her goodbye.

"Duces." Aliya said, joining in on the waving.
The lady was one of many nannies the Ross and Dresmond family have shared and lost. There's only one Dresmond and four Ross's, so to Aliya it's pretty obvious which family is usually to blame.

"Hey, Jessie, you wanna be our new nanny?" Zuri asked

"Picking up a nanny on the sidewalk seems like an interesting idea. I'm in. Please be our nanny." Aliya joined in, agreeing with Zuri.

"Oh, thank you, girls. But I didn't come all the way from Fort Hood in Texas to be a baby sitter. I came to New York to follow my dreams, because this is where dreams come true!" Jessie exclaimed, quite dramatically.

"Yeah, right." Zoey said rolling her eyes, "Until then, I like my grilled cheese cut I'm triangles, and my tutus starched."

"My only request are that I'm a vegetarian, so no meat. Second, if you can keep Luke Ross away from me I'll love you forever." Aliya added, grabbing her arm and helping Zuri bring her up to their apartment.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Once the elevator to the top floor, also know as the Ross Pent house, opened the two young girls rushed out with Jessie following behind.

"Whoa, this is like the Astrodome, but with better furniture." Jessie exclaimed, shocked about the size of the pent house.

"Look, Bertram, I found a new nanny in the street." Zuri cheered to the family butler. He hates kids, but Aliya personally idolize him, "Can we keep her?"