16. Let Go - Part One

Ashvi opened the door of her apartment, placed the key on the side table and walked inside.

She was somehow managing to walk with the broken parts of her heart. But she should be happy, at least what she asked for, he gave that, the honesty.

And she was happy for that but, but the pain was still there, stabbing slowly her heart continuously. She fell on the couch and looked up to the ceiling. Her eyes were still red and puffed.

The memories of his were coming back again and again.

_______

He gently made her sit on the table and nibbled her skin. Her hands found his soft hairs. His lips were not just wanting to leave her neck.
As he found her sweet spot she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist.

He slowly unzipped her black dress and soon it lied on the white floor of his apartment. She pulled his face up and smashed her lips on his.
Their lips started moving on a rhythm.

As he bit her lower lip she moaned in his mouth.

He pulled her up and lied down on the bed. He started unbuttoning his shirt while her eyes were fixed on him. A smirk came on his face.
When she noticed that she smiled too.

"Stop smiling like that.", She said.

"I'm just observing your facial expressions.", He said. After removing his shirt he came on the top of her and grabbed her lips with his once again.

His one hand found her bear waist and another was rubbing her cheek softly. They got apart when they became breathless.

They both gasped for air.
Then he sucked her cleavage making her moan even more.
They both were half naked, just waiting for their bodies to get together. To get lost in eachother. To hand over them to eachother fully.
To let touch their souls to eachother.
To fall in love again.

*
"I love you."

Ashvi looked at him.

"I love you too.", Darshan covered her naked body with the white sheet then pulled her to an another soft and intense kiss.

_________

Ashvi stood up and went to her bedroom. She looked on the walls and still found the happy pictures of them. A little smile came on her face.

When people have so many good memories than why they always remember only the bad ones?
Why they cry remembering them, why can't they smile remembering the most happiest moments?
Or may be they cry because they know they won't be making happy memories again together, ever.

___________________

"I'll be there in 5 minutes.", Ashvi said over phone then pulled her bag up from her bed.

She felt a touch on her waist, a smile came on her lips.

"Leaving so early?", Darshan asked hugging her from behind.

"Umm, I've a bad news for you.", Ashvi said with a hesitation.

"What bad news?", Darshan asked turning her to him.

"Mamma papa are coming to see me. So I've to go to my apartment.", She said.

"No!", Darshan cried like a baby.

"It's just one week.", She said.

"It's ONE week Aash!", He widened his eyes, "Why don't you tell them to come here, we'll stay together."

"Very funny!", She pushed him away and walked to the main door.

"So when are you leaving?", He asked from behind.