17. Ms. Neighbour - Part 5

Sweating like a pig is a real problem in this world, isn't it? I sometimes see girls with long open hair, under the sun and not sweating at all, I feel like asking, how does it feel to be a god's favourite child?

I took a long bath after a tiring day and finally laid down on the bed. Heaven. Peaceful. Everything one can ever ask for.

But the world wouldn't give me any peace. My phone beeped. I ignored. And it beeped again. I ignored again. Then it beeped four times in a row. I took my phone up and realized not the world, this boy wouldn't let me live in peace, Mr. Neighbour.

Mr. Neighbour: Ms. Neighbour.

Mr. Neighbour: You there?

Mr. Neighbour: I know you are sitting on the phone.

Mr. Neighbour: Reply.

Mr. Neighbour: I need help.

Mr. Neighbour: It's urgent.

Me: What is it?

Mr. Neighbour: Blind date went wrong.

I read the message again. What, blind date? I laughed and sat up on the bed, it sounded interesting.

Me: What happened?

Mr. Neighbour: I know this girl.

Mr. Neighbour: She is from Ahmedabad. In fact one of my very close friend's sister.

Mr. Neighbour: I came on a blind date for the first time in my life and here also I knew my date.

Mr. Neighbour: World feels so small today.

Mr. Neighbour: I used to play with her when we were kids.

Mr. Neighbour: I am feeling like I came on a date with my own sister.

I rolled on the bed while laughing. It took me some time to proses the actual thing.

Mr. Neighbour: I know you are laughing. So stop laughing and come to rescue me.

Me: Tolerate her for a while more.

Me: I am coming.

*

I checked the restaurant's name once again which Darshan sent me. Yah it was it. I adjusted my hair once again after getting down from the taxi. I dressed in all black, black top, black jeans, black jacket and black boots. I wondered if I was dressed a little loudly. I didn't remember when I last wore this much of makeup. Whatever, I was looking good I know.

It's time for some drama. Let's go

I walked into the place looking all around. My eyes landed on Darshan. He was looking at me with wide eyes and was eyeing me to come there.
I walked to their table.

Darshan opened his mouth to say something but I didn't let him and banged my hands on the table saying, "How dare you are?" I was really loud. The whole restaurant was looking at me.

Let's be the crowd puller today Jiya. It's your time.

"How dare you are to stand me up and come here with some random girl?", I asked loudly again. I could feel that girl was looking at me without any clue what was happening.

Poor girl. I am sorry.

"You never came to pick me up Darshan. Did you forget or you did this intentionally just to hurt me?", I said in a lower voice now.