Chapter 11

Welcome to the final chapter of this story. I love to write each and every one of them, specially if it's for Cher. I hope you have enjoyed this as much as me. There are many more stories to come in the future. Thank you for each vote and comment lovelies. Ps. There is an Easter egg that is explained in another story. Enjoy!!!

At about 6:30pm everything was almost ready. Ruby's choir was set up in the audience in front of the stage so they could see the performances until it was their turn. The kids were very excited to get this opportunity and Ruby was thankful of Sophie. Each member of the family was now getting dressed and ready for the party. Fernando was in a full on navy blue tuxedo and as for Ruby she was wearing beautiful red satin short sleeved dress. It went well with a sequined jacket that combined with the dress. Along with that she carried gold accessories including her special gold dream catcher necklace. Her favorite jumpsuit she was gonna wear once she performed.

"Honey can you zipped me up and help me with my jacket?" Ruby asked Fernando, he did and then she turned to him and smiled "Thank you"

"You look beautiful as always" He said before they shared a kiss "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous and excited for the kids, scared because my sister will hear me sing properly for the first time" Ruby nervously

Fernando cupped her face and kissed her forehead, he made her look at him "You will do great sweetheart. Believe in yourself"

Ruby smiled "I do, I'm just nervous" she moved away and took her things "Pauly must be in the courtyard already but I doubt Gigi is. I'm gonna go check on her" Fernando nodded, they kissed and she went out.

When Ruby got there, she knocked and then opened the door once she was invited in. She saw her sister in front of the dresser, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Hey stupid" Ruby teased

"Hey stup-" she cut herself off once she turned to look at Ruby "Wow sis you look amazing" she said

Ruby giggled "Thanks" she saw Gigi turn back to the mirror and started brushing her hair "Want me to do your hair?" She said sweetly

Ruby sat on the bed and Georganne in front. Before she turned her back to her, she saw Ruby but something by their side "What's this?" Gigi asked taking it

"I need you to deliver that when you get back" Ruby replied, Gigi's eyes went wide as soon as she saw who was the letter addressed to.

"Are you sure?" Gigi asked

"Yes, she needs to know how I feel and that I forgive her for everything she did" Ruby said

Gigi looked at her in disbelief through the mirror "I admire you for this" that made Ruby smile "sis you weren't a bad daughter, neither of us was. Mother was just strict and cruel and she didn't know how to make us understand a lot of things. Both of us suffered a lot but we survived and got out of the way she treated us. Now we have each other and we have to stick together for what is left of our lives" she said

After Ruby was done with her sisters hair, she squeezed her shoulder "you're right, we have to stick together" she said before hugging her from behind "I love you sis" she said looking at her through the mirror. Gigi smiled and that was answer enough, the sisterhood was still there.

"Come on, we're gonna be late and Pauly will give us hell" Gigi teased, they laugh and they got out of the room.

In the lobby, leading to the courtyard the guest for the party were already arriving. Sophie, Sky and Sam were receiving the guest at the entrance. Ruby went where Fernando was guiding them to the courtyard. The rest of the family were getting them to their seats. Moments later the entire courtyard was seated and Sophie approached the stage.