The Letter

It was a day like any other really. Getting up, feeding the cats, eat some food, take a shower, play guitar, sing. Nothing seemed to be exciting. Not until the mail arrived.

POV Peter:

"Hmm I got a letter. Okay let's see who sent this. Hopefully more exciting than these bills."

Peter opened the letter and unfolded it to see neat cursive writing. He was curious to see who this was and what they had to say.

"Let's see
Dear Peter,
       I do not know if you remember me. My name is Angélic Wood. You used to babysit me when I was young. I know we haven't spoken in years but I listen to your music. I have for years actually. Like when I was young your voice always seems to calm me down. I remember you rocking me to sleep during this big storms. They scared me so much. Yet somehow you could always put me at ease. You have talent Peter. I can bet your mother is very proud of you.
       I needed you to know something. I am getting married in a few weeks. His name is Sebastian Thomas. I met him two years ago. The wedding is on February 11th at 2:00pm. Everyone is at the old hotel. I wanted to go there one more time before I couldn't. We will be moving to Europe in a month. Against my better judgment but it makes him happy.
       I was wondering if you minded fulfilling the promise you made many years ago. To walk me down the isle and give me away. It would really mean the world to me. I miss you and the memories I have of you. You never let me down or lied to me. Thank you for being there. I hope to see you there Peter.
Angélic Wood
I'll love you until the moon fades.

"I'll love you until the moon fades?" Peter paused to think for a moment. He was having a rush of fixed emotions. He then remembered that the phrase 'I'll love you until the moon fades' is a phrase he told Angélic to use whenever she felt uncomfortable or in danger. This sent a massive jolt to his brain and kicked him into overdrive. This engagement was not a consensual one.